Updated internals to support future iOS versions.
- Fixed an issue where CallReports uploads were not always attempted, immediately following entry.
- Fixed an issue where image filenames containing spaces would not always download successfully.
- Fixed an issue where the camera button was always visible for products, irrespective of the admin settings (iPhone only).
- Fixed an issue where swiping between products could result in the wrong product being selected for editing.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnail images sometimes failed to be created after downloading.
- Fixed an issue where swiping products after selecting a different product list could cause a crash.
Ratings and Reviews
I just spent $5 for an app that can't add products, clients, etc without logging into their website. What they don't clearly tell you though is that you need to pay $99 to host your information on their server per annum. This is not how you should do business. Rather make that type of information as clear as possible, especially if your are not trying to scam people, which I'm questioning. Please can you refund me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.