Minor bug fix.
New Sales Tips, Ideas and Quotes.
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for an app that helped me keep track of my activity. Something easy that did not take a lot of time. This app could be so great but I've lost my data from the prior days. When you restore you loss everything. The goals you set are not calculated correctly from weekly monthly quarterly. You should be able to put in your goals for the day and it should give you what your goal should be for the week for the month and for the quarter and for the year it doesn't work that way. And with the back up data I don't know what it's doing this app should back up everything you have and never erase anything but I have backed up my data and I have lost at least 5-6 days of data this and I can't seem to get it figured out with the developer. But I love the concept of this app and if we can get this straightened out it will be amazing to use because it does motivate me to finish my activity for the day.
I am still getting it four stars because I think it has a lot of potential.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. After communicating by email and phone, many many times to solve these issues for this user, doing everything I possibly could to make it right, I've come to the conclusion that my app is simply not a good fit for this user. Why? Because from the over 40k installs, he seems to be the only one having these issues. I wish I could solve them for him, I just haven't been able to do it to his liking. Sorry, I feel terrible. - Sandy, CEO Calls On Fire.
Just what I've been looking for
I have always hated CRM software because it asks for too many details. This app is quick and straight to the point. Everything is easily accessible and all data can be entered in under a minute! The only thing I can suggest is to have an option to make the numbers run on a 5 day work week instead of 7. It throws off my goals by just a little. I am in B2B sales so I never work weekends.
Nice app but missing important features.
just downloaded your app because I am a sales person and also an owner of a small business. I need an app like this and I do like a lot of ideas that are inside the app, but also there are a few important features I would like to see put into place.
1. Add in some type of sales forecasting. This would be great for the sales person to see what they are trending at for the month.
2. Allow me to set a team of sales people not just one person. And see each persons sales goals, number of sales made, money made for the company, and what is left for them to reach their goal as well.
3. Make "you earn per" sale Optional. Many small businesses sell a number of items and their commission is different for each item. So either make it optional to turn on and off or allow multiple "earn per"
4. Also it should sync across multiple devices so I don't have to rewrite a whole sales chart
Other than that its a neat little app which I think will come in handy. Once I see at least two of these fulfilled I will rate you guys a 5. Thanks!
- Calls On Fire LLC
- 15.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Calls On Fire, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sales Goal Tracker Data Backup - Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Sales Goal Tracker Data Backup - Yearly Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.