SalesRabbit is the smartest, easiest way to sell. We’ve taken everything you need to do your job effectively and assembled it into one complete tool: track leads, manage areas, collect performance data and more, all while on the go.
“Sales production has increased by 35%+ per year since we started using the system.” - Marc Cram, Caliber
Everyone on your team will love what SalesRabbit makes possible:
- Assign territories, track rep locations, and identify behavior trends
- View homeowner details: income, home value, blurred credit rating, etc.
- Create, upload, and receive leads on the go
- Schedule appointments, share leads and notes
- Streamline with digital credit approvals and sales agreements
- Reduce customer creation costs with automated workflows
- Show videos and digital presentations
- Set and track personal and team performance records
- View real-time reports on performance metrics
- Simplify team communication and collaboration
- Identify improvement opportunities from KPIs
- Cultivate a competitive, unified sales culture
Our software integrates with the leading software and data providers, so getting started with SalesRabbit will be a completely seamless experience, and we’ll fit right in with whatever solutions you already use.
“It is now the MOST important tool used by our sales teams. It has increased our efficiency, led to higher sales, and allowed us to communicate nationwide with all of our reps.” - Earl Koskie, Fuse
“SalesRabbit has cut the time managers put into area management by at least 50% and in a program where more time is money, the use of SalesRabbit literally pays for itself.” - Erick Demarco, Satellite Guru
“As a salesman, it’s so important that you know your leads and where you have knocked, etc. SalesRabbit is the ULTIMATE solution for this. I got many sales because of it and was able to truly feel organized.” Brian B, G2Crowd
• Fixed an issue where sales material favorites were not always saving permanently.
• Other minor bug fixes.
• E-sign is now available for early access customers. You can now complete deals in the field by collecting digital signatures for your contracts and custom forms.
• Chat has been given a big upgrade
• Very close leads combine into expandable stacks
• The Lasso! You can now create lead groups and edit them simultaneously in the app. Yeehaw!
• Routing! Get to your leads and appointments faster.
• File Attachments! Why use words to describe a lead when you can use a picture? Or a video? Or a PDF? You get the picture. Literally.
• New lead list! Access more lead data in an organized card type view.
• Lead search! Yes, you can now search your leads by name, street, city, and more.
• Form Builder! You can now create your own custom digital contracts.
• Stacking for leads that are in close proximity.
• Lighter and cleaner theme throughout the app.
• Completely redesigned map interface and a more intuitive user experience.
• Your most recently updated leads will now sync first instead of the oldest ones. This helps users get up and running faster than ever.
• Business name is now a default field.
• You can now change the lead owner in-app!
• Improved stability = less crashing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sales rabbit is a fantastic software. I used it as a sales rep selling dish network when it was a brand new software and later utilized it when I started my own Solar company. Makes canvassing for d2d reps so organized and productive. A rep waste way less time using sales rabbit that with other canvassing softwares. I have also tried the competition and went back to sales rabbit every time. You might find other softwares that cost a little less, but that is because they are worth less. Check this app out for sure. Killer service to all their clients whether big or small.
Needs to be customized for iPhone X
The application has been scaled to the screen size of the iPhone X but there are few bugs such as when you open “A La Carte” option while filling an agreement you cannot go back from the drop down menu. You have to close the app and resume the agreement by opening it again. Also when opening “Leaderboard” the top three options (Overview, Standings and Customer) in the application overlap with the iPhone time and phone signal bars with WiFi icon right side to the notch.
Gives me a lot of trouble as I use my phone for doing agreements and my non LTE iPad for just showcasing channels and packages suitable for customers.
There are a lot of bugs which I hope the developers fix as this application is our primary, convenient and reliable method of performing door to door sales in a natural busy habitat.
The Rabbit has died
Everything about this product is fairly decent. Some of the information is outdated. Some of the information is correct. I treated it like a rudimentary tool. It wasn’t until today, while I was working, that I experienced a serious issue. Some issues here and there, sure. However, when I called our contact about SalesRabbit not working properly, she said that I should not be getting the results that I’m getting. The only solution, was to call Salesrabbit’s tech-support. I called them and waited for five minutes on hold, only to be put into a voicemail system. I tried again, same result. I tried to sales line, same result. As long as this product is working, it’s OK. But the minute you need help, they will leave you hanging. Just FYI.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, although it was a bit morbid. It is true that on the day you are referring to we had an unusually high volume of inbound calls and this hindered our ability to answer and return calls as quickly as we would like.
We strive to always get back to customers on the same day, even if we get backed up. You should have heard back from us by now, but please try again if your problem isn't resolved and we'll promptly figure it out for you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.