An account is required to use this app.
Welcome to a revolutionary piece of photobooth software. Salsa is designed to make every single iPad photobooth into a profitable business machine.
You’ll notice a few things in this app. It’s easier to set up than you might expect. It’s quicker and more responsive than you’ve gotten used to. It’s simpler than anything else on the market.
Salsa is purely cloud based, and nothing other than the app will be saved to your iPad. A live gallery will automatically populate with all of your captures! You’ll be able to request download links directly through the app.
* Take photos, boomerangs, GIFs, and videos
* Easily open a gallery of all captures from a session
* Text and email all captures
* Save a list of emails and phone numbers entered
* Queue messages if WiFi isn’t available
* Sync events between multiple iPads
Salsa app is designed to work effortlessly with our Salsa booth which is currently available on Kickstarter! Check out more at salsabooth.com
With Salsa, there are two available software plans and you can decide what best fits your business.
Salsa’s hardware is slated to launch in April of this year, and new features will be added regularly!
Salsa is a pending trademark of Photobooth Supply Co.
Salsa development has been focused on improvement for the past month. A list of major improvements is listed below. If you ever encounter a bug or have any feedback for the team, please reach out to email@example.com so that we can work quickly to develop a solution!
* The sharing screen option for texting a photo now says “Text” instead of “SMS.”
* GIFs now capture photos directly, rather than screen capturing from a video.
* Offline mode now caches images into events and no longer incorrectly shows images in the wrong event on the dashboard.
* Overlays are now enabled by default once uploaded.
* You can no longer scroll on the capture mode screen, which should make it a lot easier to tap the mode you want.
* The search bar can no longer overlap an event with a long name.
* You can no longer accidentally access the iOS default keyboard on the sharing screen when attempting to text an image.
* The ellipses on the events screen are now easier to tap.
* The tap to exit hotspot is now harder to tap so that guests don’t accidentally press it while attempting to retake a photo.
* The disclaimer option no longer skips the sharing screen if only one capture mode is enabled.
* Copy formatting and improvements were made to the green screen settings page.
* Survey responses are now stored in the same order as their answers for every response.
* We’ve added better error messages for custom email domain setup, attempting to login without a WiFi connection, and live gallery domains.
* We fixed multiple memory leaks with the app and it should run smoother in general.
* Unwanted options (such as texting and emailing) are no longer offered on the AirDrop screen.
* 3:2 is now a photo ratio option. This will give you a landscape orientation photo despite the camera being vertical! It will dramatically reduce how much you can see in the frame, so please accomodate for that as needed.
* Uppercase letters for branded domains are now converted to lowercase.
* The copy link button on the live gallery now works correctly on Firefox on desktop browsers.
* Salsa app subscribers now receive an email 3 days before their subscription is due to renew.
* There is now a white option for the branding LEDs.
* LED flash can now be disabled, allowing you to have colors cycle during capture.
* Last but certainly not least: All files downloaded from Salsa will now have a dramatically improved naming convention. Rather than event_content, your zip file will be named after your event. Inside of that zip file, all of your captures will be now named and organized for simpler and easier delivery to clients.
* As with all updates, many small tweaks were also made. Please always let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter anything! If you’re loving the app, please feel free to leave a review as well :)
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app!!
I have only used the app on a couple events so I may be able to change this to a 5 star review after using it a few more times. The interface is so aesthetically pleasing, simple, and user friendly.
Here is what I would love to see different
1- for both the boomerang and GIF, the animation/video ends up blurry
2- the timing is a bit off on the GIF animation. I sat for over 30 minutes trying to get the timing right with different movements and once the GIF starts, it would be better if you could have a countdown for every “frame” of the GIF
3- from a client perspective, it is less then ideal to have to get a text, then go to a website and put in your email address, then get an email sent to you, then download from the email, and THEN upload to social. That is way too many steps. We want clients to be able to upload quicker then that so keep it fun and faster to get on social
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We value them greatly and will work to implement them in future versions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com so that we can try to work through the first two points. Our goal is to get your experience to 5-stars!
This app is amazing!
Not only does it work flawless but the support from PBSCO is amazing. I can’t wait to receive my Salsa booth!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We truly appreciate your support and cannot wait to get Salsa into your hands! Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
If it had printing abilities I would consider it.
Developer Response ,
Hey again! Just wanted to give you an update that Salsa is now AirPrint ready! Jump back in and take it for a spin. Thank you again for being a part of PBSCO and Salsa!
Original Response: Thanks so much for your feedback! We've got AirPrint functionality coming in our 1.1 update in just a few short weeks. This will allow for Salsa to work with any AirPrint compatible printer. We hope you're able to give the app another try once that happens and we know you'll find it to be truly delightful. Please reach out to email@example.com if there's anything else we can help with.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.