An account is required to use this app.
Welcome to a revolutionary piece of photo booth software. Salsa is designed to make every single iPad photo booth into a profitable business machine.
You’ll notice a few things in this app. It’s easier to set up than you might expect. It’s quicker and more responsive than you’ve gotten used to. It’s simpler than anything else on the market.
Salsa is purely cloud based, and nothing other than the app will be saved to your iPad. A live gallery will automatically populate with all of your captures! You’ll be able to request download links directly through the app.
* Take photos, boomerangs, GIFs, and videos
* Easily open a gallery of all captures from a session
* Text and email all captures
* Save a list of emails and phone numbers entered
* Queue messages if WiFi isn’t available
* Sync events between multiple iPads
Salsa app is designed to work effortlessly with our Salsa booth which is currently available for purchase on www.photoboothsupplyco.com
With Salsa, there are two available software plans and you can decide what best fits your business.
Salsa is a pending trademark of Photobooth Supply Co.
Salsa 1.15.6 includes a number of improvements and bug fixes for AirPrinting and syncing event settings between the iOS and web app, and across multiple iPads.
This update is recommended for all Salsa users.
• Resolves an issue that may have prevented photo captures from automatically printing
• Resolves an issue that caused the message in Text Sharing to revert to default
• Resolves an issue that prevented overlays and animated overlay frames from being removed from an event
• Resolves an issue that prevented green screen backgrounds from being removed from an event if it was added from the Salsa iOS app
• Resolves an issue that caused unexpected behavior in the Salsa web app after uploading a green screen overlay from the Salsa iOS app
• Resolves an issue where Guest Interfaces from the Salsa Library would not appear when in Offline Mode
• Resolves an issue when attempting to update the event passcode when in Offline Mode
• Social Sharing options in Live Gallery and Design Email Template settings are now clearer and displayed more consistently
If you have questions, we have answers! Head on over to support.photoboothsupplyco.com to learn more about what Salsa can do or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
A life saver !!!
Hands down the best customer service team I have dealt with in a long time. I was experiencing technical difficulties with my printer and had to call several times but each time Tareek walked me through step-by-step. Not once did he get frustrated or give me an attitude or make me feel like I was bothering him. Even when I called the next day on a Saturday with the same problem they handed me in the exact same manner. Thanks again Takreek and Nate you guys are the best ❤️
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thanks for this great feedback! This is our goal and we are glad you are getting the support needed!
Good interface but the sharing delay / process kills it for me
I really enjoy the user interface and how sleek and intuitive everything is, however there are a few things that have ultimately led me to look elsewhere:
- while the SMS sharing has worked without any issues, for email I had several that were not sent for a few hours. Now I know what you’re thinking, who would want them to be sent via email vs text? Well that’s my next issue
- we all know how popular boomerangs and gifs are. For this app you can view those types of images on the SMS that is sent to you; however if your guest wishes to post these on Instagram or download them they need to email it to themselves in order to be able to download the file, which is where issue number one comes in again.
The app tells you when sharing that it may take up to 24 hours to send so I suppose they got their bases covered, but for the services we’re offering this is a deal breaker. I’m trying to provide my guests with real time sharing and if they’re waiting hours to be able to download the file then it’s just not worth it.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, and thank you for this great feedback! We’re sorry that it’s taken us some time to get back to you. We are always looking for ways to improve the guest and sharing experience of the app, and you are right that the sharing experience for videos has had challenges. Until recently, there has not been a straightforward way for iOS users to download videos to their mobile devices from any browser. Happily, Apple’s recent developments have our team feeling optimistic about improving the video sharing experience in the near future, so stay tuned! In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and let us know if you have any other feedback or questions.
Salsa is new on the photo booth scene and a great tool for any photographer or event business. Fun and easy way to add entertainment to an event! People really respond to the easy to use system which gives a lot of options for videos and pictures. Every client who has ordered the both for the event extended their time once it was up and running!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Photobooth Supply Co
- 202.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Photobooth Supply Co
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.