Master salsa timing and musicianship with this interactive app, where YOU are the band leader! For dancers, musicians, and instructors!
* Practice your dance timing at a tempo of YOUR choice!
* Combine instruments to your liking and choose their patterns!
* Use as a metronome and practice your groove with an ensemble!
* As an instructor, hold your dance classes anywhere!
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
* 20 different piano patterns, 20 bass patterns, >29 percussion patterns including Tumbao, Guaguancó, Cáscara, Rumba, Caballo, Danzón and more
* Automatic key change setting for practicing in all keys!
* Instructor voice counting the beats of your choosing
* Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the individual volume of each instrument
App Store reviews are very helpful. If you think Salsa Rhythm is great, would you mind taking a minute to write a review, or update an old one? It's greatly appreciated.
If you have any problems or questions you can email us through the support page in the app (or directly at email@example.com), thanks!
* Renames a piano pattern for consistency
* Improves backward compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a dance teacher with a music degree.
This is the best and most adaptable tool I’ve found for helping my students hear salsa music.
Being able to continually adjust the tempo and fade parts in and out helps people find things.
Because hearing something is an active process- if you don’t know where to listen or what to look for, you won’t hear it, even if it’s clear for everyone else.
A great app for learning or teaching musicality!
I have been dancing for about 15 years, and definitely wish I had this when I was starting off! Salsa music can be very intimidating and confusing for beginners, and this app is a nice, graphical way for both beginners and more advanced dancers to learn about the instruments of salsa and the different beats involved in the music.
My one gripe is that the interface could be a little more intuitive - case in point I turned off the visual counting for the beat and cannot figure out how to turn it back on!
I have been using this app since it first appeared in the app store. Thank you for including a minor tone, let's have some more. The update is great and I love the changes you made to the user interface. This app has tremendous potential for even greater features. Keep up the hard work. I would love to be able to record what the app is playing along with my guitar riffs.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind review, I’m very glad that you like it! Thanks for the suggestions, too. I’ve got some exciting things on the roadmap, and one of those is adding a service where you could route Salsa Rhythm audio to your favorite multitrack recorder. In the meantime, if other ideas strike you, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- District One Mobile, LLC
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014, District One Mobile, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.