It's an all out food fight. Salt is at war with Ketchup, Mustard and Relish for they have stolen Pep!
Help Salt free Pep and blast away the evil condiment clans in this engaging and unique side scrolling arcade shooter game. Collect colorful sprinkles to upgrade Salt's weapons and skills to overcome impossible odds. Only you can help Salt free Pep and reunite the spicy duo of Salt and Pep!
Free to play and great for fans of indie arcade shooter games!
• Unlock 10 side scrolling, action packed, story driven levels in campaign mode
• Challenging boss fights occur every mission with witty dialogue and bullet hell attacks
• Test your shoot'em up skills in survival mode against near endless waves of enemies
• Unlock powerful upgrades in the candy store when you collect colorful sprinkles
• Battle 20 unique characters including pesky packets, angry jars, and more villains
• High replay value and increased difficulty available with a 3 star challenge per level
• Compete against friends on Game Center Leaderboards for the top scores
• Earn exciting Game Center Achievements by accomplishing challenges throughout the game
• Casual pace for fun, old school arcade action packed bursts of gameplay
• Easy to learn, simple one touch controls perfect for casual gamers and pros alike
• Original soundtrack and awesome musical effects
• Developed with the Unity Game Engine and Game Center Services
• Completely free to play indie game with charming 2D graphics
• 2019 Indie Game Festival Entrant - http://igf.com/salt-and-pep
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SnivelyStudios
• Twitter – https://twitter.com/SaltAndPepGame
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/saltandpepgame/
• Web – https://www.saltandpep.com
Salt and Pep® is a registered trademark of Snively Studios LLC. All rights reserved.
Improved Game Center integration.
Minor UI improvements and bug fixes.
New app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid, fun shooter
First and foremost, I love all the condiment-related puns!
This has solid controls and gameplay. It feels a little floaty at first, but once you get used to it, and the enemies start spawning more rapidly, it gets to be pretty intense!
Story mode has a decent difficulty curve. There’s no cool-down time for ads, so at a certain point I just watched a bunch of ads in a row to buy all the upgrades. But even when I was totally leveled up, it was still a challenge.
Draining/filling up the container was a clever way to show the characters’ health.
The story mode can be completed pretty quickly, but survival mode adds a good amount of replay value.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Great job!
Save the pepper!
Who knew you could have so much fun on a picnic table? Save the Pep by shooting down and dodging the evil condiments! Charming little game.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.