Bring Salt Water Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app.
Founded in 1939, Salt Water Sportsman covers the world of saltwater fishing with:
• Featuring local authorities from around the US
• How-to techniques to catch more and bigger fish
• Latest fishing gear and tackle advancements
• New boats and electronics reviews
• Stunning photography
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Salt Water Sportsman through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (9 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
"Sign Up" removed from subscription purchase path.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is awful. If you leave an issue and open another issue and then go back to the first issue you opened the page you were on is lost and you are taken back to the Cover page. I was told to just set a book mark but that did not work either. I was later told that book marks only work when placed on articles but would not work placed at any other pages I cannot believe Bonnier did not thoroughly test this app prior to introducing it. What a total joke
Stay away from this version.
Once upon a time you could actually read the magazine, save an interesting article and enjoy beautiful photography- not with this APP. I’ve tried customer service - useless, they just tell you to restore iTunes which doesn’t work. iTunes makes it difficult to get a refund and the magazine doesn’t offer you one or a conversion over to a paper subscription- which would have been acceptable.
Horrible app, useless customer service
Love the magazine, but I can’t link my print subscription with a digital subscription as promised. Emailed customer service-less and they are just telling me to do things (reset password, uninstall app and reinstall, etc.) that I told them I had already done. Based on other reviews of people having the same problem; I’m fighting a losing battle.
- Bonnier Corporation
- 122.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Salt Water Sportsman Magazine, a Bonnier Corporation publication
- In-App Purchases
- July 2011 $3.99
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- One Year Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.