Salut! allows you to remote control your Mac, iMac or MacBook. Control your media or presentation with this simple and convenient app!
Just download this app and follow the instructions on https://github.com/PhilippMatthes/salut-download.
- US/DE Keyboard
- Symmetrically encrypted connection between iOS device and Mac
- Wireless control of your media, presentations
- 3 different types of keyboards: Alphanumerical, Special, Control
- No bluetooth connection needed
- Password secured keyboard access
- Convenient and colorful interface
- Connect multiple devices to one mac
- Direct and secure data transfer without servers in between
- Uses the Bonjour protocol to communicate
Ratings and Reviews
Installed both IOS app and MacBook app from github, and...I get a green screen that shows my MacBook name and says “login”. I tried disconnecting and relaunching, and...nothing! Waste of money!
Developer Response ,
Hi pixie0902, did you try to login with the credentials shown in the menu bar on your mac? You need to start the app downloaded from github and then type in the credentials shown on your mac.
With these credentials, you can login to your mac and control it.
If you continue to have problems accessing your mac, please contact us via email@example.com
If you succeeded in connecting to your mac, please consider changing your rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.