The sam® EHS Manager is the ideal mobile assistant for the employees. A perfect support for the areas of occupational health, environmental protection, QM and HR.
Our innovative app facilitates your various duties, e.g:
- Risk assessments
- Hazardous substance management
- Action tracking
- Incident management
- Inspections and audits
- Training courses incl. historical tracking
- Controls and maintenances
- Intelligently captured real-time information of your business environment (smart tracking system)
- Mobile CAFM
Therefore, this app is the optimal addition to your current sam® system. Probably, your sam® administrator still needs to assign you the necessary rights to use the app within sam®. The configuration itself is very easy and unique – the app offers multiple use cases.
In order to use our app, you need an existing access to your sam® system (URL, user name/password). Furthermore, you have to activate the app use in your sam® system. To do so, please contact secova or your internal sam® administrator/main administrator.
Besides, the EHS manager shows you operational venues and machines incl. the linked information independant of the location or gathers further data using QR codes or iBeacons including operating instructions, hazardous substances or other information. It is a perfect simplification for all employees in your company.
Due to the different possible variants, we recommend a presentation (online via internet or on-site in your company). Contact us at any time. We are happy to hear from you.
Your secova team.
P.S. The app offers multitasking opportunities and continues working in the background. The continuous use of GPS in the background can therefore drastically reduce the battery life. This function can be deactivated.
- New design incl. dashboard (overview of upcoming tasks)
- Optimized quick start: Direct access to all important functions
- Elimination of known bugs
- Optimized for the newest iOS system (iOS 12.1) and iOS devices (iPhone XS, XR)
- Quick entry – submission of incidents (online/offline)
- Creation, editing, implementation and control of actions (online/offline)
- General optimization of the inspection logbook incl. checklists
- Adhoc surveys
- Estimate forms added to suggestions
- Execution description added to measures
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.