**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above. Not compatible with iPhone 7 devices and iPad Pro devices.
Episode 5: What's New Beelzebub? Judgment day is at hand, and it’s time for a showdown with the guy downstairs to bargain for Bosco’s soul. But in the corporate wasteland known as Hell, not even the Freelance Police are safe from eternal damnation. Can Sam & Max fight free from Satan’s grasp, or have they reached the end of the line?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 5!
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
* Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, great looking but I'm stuck. Some game instructions would be nice.
Amazing, yet saddening.
Sam and Max has been one of my favorite TellTale Games so far, and being able to play the entire game on the go has been one of the best experiences I’ve had. It’s sad and disappointing that we’ll most likely won’t get the Season 1 or 3 port to mobile anytime soon due to Telltale’s closure, but having to experience and play this series with it’s humor, clever puzzles and moments that make you go “So that’s how it’s done!” We’ll most likely not see a season 4 for the duo anytime soon, but until then, I’ll be waiting.
Definitely the best of this series... Incredibly funny and irreverent, with tons of inside jokes for those that pay attention. A great finish with lots of "Ohhhh.... NOW I get it" moments that tie into the other episodes. Fantastic! Really hope for more from Telltale.
- Skunkape Games LLC
- 345.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc. Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale & the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc.All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.