**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above. Not compatible with iPhone 7 devices and iPad Pro devices.
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
EPISODE 1 - ICE STATION SANTA
He's the most ancient and powerful opponent they've ever faced, a hairy, bloated, pagan God - Santa Claus! Can the Freelance Police make sense of this Christmas conundrum in time to save the world's children from a holiday tainted by tears, turmoil, and Torture-Me-Elmer?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Monetization turnoff otherwise cool game
To separate the game into 5 different episodes and charge per one.. not cool. I bought it on a "sale" but thought it was for the complete game with 5 episodes.
Im double dipping bc own this on different platform so just wanted a mobile version. Its a great game with good narrative.. will require good comprehension skills as the story is heavily involved.
Prefer paying one price at $X.99 which im okay with.. than 5 micro transactions (even if they both amount to same total). Just kinda feel cheated with the multiple payments and that we will never get a sale for the full games for cheap. But price aside i fully endorse this.
Awesome Adventure Game!
If you're looking for a great series to pass the time and get lost in a fun story line, you've found it. I'm on story 3 right now and it's getting better as I go along. Not too easy, not too hard. Keep it up! Great game!
Constant crashing on iPhone X prevents all progress
Sadly, this game is unplayable. It crashes every time you attempt to save your progress. Auto save does work, but then, early on in the game I’ve reached a point where the game crashes each time you attempt to do the “Torture Me Elmer” driving mini game. I cannot progress any further. It’s unfortunate that a big developer like Telltale would fail to maintain their games.
- Skunkape Games LLC
- 307.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc. Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale & the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc.All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.