Meditation is a powerful energy source. Every day millions of people around the world meditate for better health, peace of mind, to become more effective, successful and happy.
Perhaps you've noticed how it is difficult to get used to meditation. The mind is still worried about the duration and time of meditation. It makes it difficult to concentrate on the process and develop the habit of meditation.
Personal trainer Samadhi controls the output time of meditation and announces the completion by a soft beep.
With Samadhi you will succeed:
– To learn how to meditate.
– To have guided and unguided meditations.
– To get used to the chosen duration of the meditation.
– Easy to get out of meditation relaxed and energetic.
– To monitor daily progress in meditation and share it with your friends with Apple Health integration.
Samadhi does not require registration. Ideal for meditation in different directions: Sahaj Samadhi, Transcendental meditation, Satipatthana, Anapanasati, Sahaj Marg, Krishnamurti, and others.
The app will help you to perform uncontrolled meditation for up to 100 minutes. But remember — Samadhi is not responsible for the result and the correctness of meditations!
Samadhi provides paid content available on a subscription basis:
It offers yearly and monthly subscriptions which enable access to a premium meditations for that time periods
While subscribing to a paid service
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and conditions: https://atomic.studio/samadhi-terms-and-conditions/
Offline mode and Siri Shortcuts.
We're constantly improving Samadhi and adding features to make it a really convenient tool for meditation.
In this version we've integrated Siri Shortcuts, so you will be able to launch your favorite meditation by voice request to Siri, not even need to open your eyes after a yoga session. Just add a shortcut! Also, Siri will suggest the right meditation and time based on your previous sessions.
Your downloaded meditations now available offline. This means that you able to meditate on a plane or at the places with low internet speed.
Ratings and Reviews
This app lets you dive into a spiritual state of consciousness. The tips are very useful and you won't need hours of training to meditate. totally worth it if you want to start samadhi in a very easy way.
Simple To Use for Meditation
I'm running this app on an iPad 3rd generation and the graphic buttons of the meditation tracks is kind of slow to load. But after they load, it is great you can choose different tracks like "guided meditation" for beginners.
One thing I do not understand is the silent meditation button -- it simply displays a still image of cookies for counting down to whatever timer we set.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for using our product and for your response! We will try to figure out the problem with meditation track slow loading images and fix it in the next releases.
As for silent meditation, it's just a preset timer which will help you to not to pass time to come out of meditation.
Useful tool for bringing you out of meditation after a certain time and tracking meditations through apple health app. Better than using an alarm
- Atomic Creative LLC
- 65.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Atomic Creative LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Nada bells meditation $0.99
- Thunderstorm $0.99
- Monthly bliss $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.