Recognition Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish
Supported app languages: English, French,German, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese,Swedish
Snap a photo of the business card with iPhone camera and all the information
(Name, Job Title, Company, Department, Tel. …) is automatically recognized and go to iPhone Contacts.
[Features and Functions]
SamCard is a fantasic visiting card reader with high recognition accuracy and speed.
Anti-shake photo shooting
Display the corresponding image when editing business card
Auto-detect text orientation
Auto-rotate card images
Shoot both vertically and horizontally.
Tips to achieve best card recognition result:
*Take a picture of a visiting card as clearly as possible. (using anti-shake and placing cards in good lighting condition)
*Take a picture of a visiting card as big as possible. (aligning business card edges to viewfinder edges as closely as possible)
*Be sure to position the mobile on the top of the visiting card at parallel level.
When using SamCard Lite, free to save three visiting cards to iPhone Contacts per week.
Follow us on Twitter: isamcard
Follow us on Facebook: isamcard
Watch us on Youtube:
(1) Remove all functional limitations and ads.
(2) The purchase of auto-renewable
(3) Privacy in: http://www.samcard.net/privacy.html
- Monthly subscription for $2.99
- Yearly subscription for $19.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
(1) Fix bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quite practical app for business
This simple yet practical app allows me to quickly add contacts on my smart phone in less than a minute, by simply scanning the customer’s business card.
So far I haven’t had major issues with it. Only 1 or 2 contacts or every 20 I have to manually edit something before saving changes to my contacts, but only because the card design is graphically complex ... and even in those case I only had to make small corrections, which again was easy and fast to save that contact ...
Great - one reservation
Love this app because I do a lot of networking and it makes entering all those business cards much easier. I also like being able to save the pic of the card to my photos for viewing later rather than keeping them physically.
One minor suggestion to make it perfect - allow the user to edit the save to account/email feature so we can easily know which list we’re saving the contact to without having to figure it out. I happen to have 3 emails I manage and an iPhone so it shows 4 ways to save the contact. This is great except all of my emails are listed as “address book” and I have to figure out which is which and then remember it each time.
Best app to keep your contacts. I’ve been using it for years and has not let me down yet. Yes, the text recognition is not perfect, but it takes just a few edits and its ready for whenever you want to bring up the information. Much better than carrying around a fat wallet full of paper. Also, you can easily share the info once its correctly stored via text or email. Super easy. Great job guys. Almost forgot, cloud based so you have your contacts everywhere!
- 娜 林
- 125 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 SAM Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Business Card Scanner VIP $29.99
- Business Card Scanner VIP $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.