On-demand carpool for fast and low-cost commute
- Commute faster and more flexible using pick-ups and drop-offs at multiple home and work areas
- Easy interact with ride participants over in-ride messages and through push notifications
- Fin-tune what you are notified about and see with Schedule
ON-DEMAND CARPOOL BENEFITS:
- Save on train, bus or vanpool fares and HOT express lanes tolls
- Use once or daily, drive or ride, set your locations and pick-up time
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Add Areas and Fine-tune Schedule
- First of all, add up to 10 areas that include your potential pick-ups and drop-offs. These areas typically include inside your home, work, park&ride commuter lots, transit hubs, employment centers, etc. You will ride together only with people who have overlapping areas.
- Optionally fine-tune your Schedule to define which rides you want to see and receive notifications about.
2) Plan and View rides
- Plan your commute up to a week ahead
- View ride offers and requests
2) Offer, Request, Join or Accept rides
- Offer or request rides
- Join offers or accept requests
3) Message, Meet and Ride
- Send messages or locations to offer / request participants
- Get notified about your ride
- Meet and ride
Home / Work Areas should include your home/office area or nearby carpooling spots, parking lots or transit hubs on the way to work/home. Commuters with overlapping areas are able to see and participate in each other's offers and requests
Find out more at https://www.sameride.com
Contact us at email@example.com
Sameride Commute on social networks to follow, like, share:
SIgn-up improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Time and Money saver for my commute
I am using the app to offer and sometimes request rides. It saves me $40-50 on tolls daily or 1 hour of seating in the traffic.
I would like to see more social features in the app. Also rating would be helpful.
Great service, thanks! Saves me at least $50 or an hour in traffic on days I commute from Stafford to Tysons.
Keeps telling me to update app, I update it, and nothing happens, it stays on the same screen. Havent been able to enter or receive any info about the rideshare
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting know you have an issue.
Please send a screen you have an issue with to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be aware that ability to offer or request rides becomes available when the commuter route opens after registration.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.