Samten is a meditation and mindfulness app delivering easy to follow, traditional and authentic techniques guided by expert monk Gelong Thubten who teaches non-religious meditation at Google and many other companies. He has also collaborated with Ruby Wax on the book “How to be Human, the Manual”.
We are giving 50% of our profits to charity to help develop mindfulness, meditation and wellbeing centres globally.
Meditate for just 5 to 10 minutes a day and start your journey with authentic content that is regularly updated to help you reduce stress, increase compassion, improve focus, increase quality of sleep and become more aware.
Start your journey with the “30 day challenge” where we provide you with a step by step programme, with explanations of how the techniques work, free for the first 7 days.
Guided meditation sessions are available as:
-5 to 7 minutes a day for the first 7 days and
-10 minutes a day for the next 30 days.
-There are then further trainings for deepening your practice and developing wisdom.
Samten is the perfect app for those on the go, developing mindfulness during your morning commute, or at work. We will teach you how to integrate meditation into your daily life in a user-friendly way.
Create a personal profile and tailor your meditation experience to suit your life.
Make it a part of the family and begin meditating with your children, with the introduction of Samten Junior, which is totally free.
Samten is creating a Global Compassionate Community. Please come and join us.
All subscriptions will unlock all content within the app for their duration.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Fixed server side issues with navigation assets.
* Fixed authentication with some of the teaching videos not loading
Ratings and Reviews
Great practice not a great app
This app crashes a lot and now it is missing all the buttons for me to be able to do anything. And there is no way to figure out a way to get support from the app or from the website. Very frustrating.
Keeps crashing at every other tap. I was just able to go through day one and I liked the content. But the app doesn’t work. Cancelling the subscription.
- Samten Limited
- 126.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Samten Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly Subscription $10.49
- Premium Annual Subscription $61.99
- Premium Lifetime Access $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.