San Carlos Apache Media Player 4+
The Language Conservancy, Inc.
Designed for iPad
A fun audio companion for your Apache textbook! Just look, tap, and listen!
Audio available for:
Nṉēē/Nḏēē biyáti’ yánłti’go! - Speak Apache Level 1 Textbook
The San Carlos Apache Media Player is a companion to the San Carlos Apache L1 Textbook. Just point your phone at the page and tap to hear native speakers pronounce the words. The audio guide section gives you complete access to the textbook vocabulary with an easy tap and swipe interface.
-The textbook has full-text audio so you can read along.
-Augmented reality (AR) places audio players right on the page in every unit!
-The audio guide reveals the English with a tap.
The San Carlos Apache Media Player is easy to use. You’ll start out in Books, where you can select and download the content for your books. The Camera mode lets you use your phone’s camera to put audio content right on the page. The Audio Guide mode has the spellings, images, English translations, and audio, all in one easy tap and swipe interface.
- Tap the image of the book’s cover to select and again to enter Camera mode.
- Select a book and tap Audio Guide to go directly to the Audio Guide.
- New books will automatically pop up in the books list when they become available. Tap download to receive the content for your book.
- Occasionally, new content will be added to existing books. Just tap Update Now when it appears below one of your books.
- Tap the Camera to enter Camera mode
- Look at the page through your phone or tablet's camera.
- Looking at the first page of each unit will set the current section, or you can select it from the list by tapping List.
- Explore the page and play buttons will pop up right on the page!
- Tap the buttons to hear the words.
*Image recognition performance may vary depending on the device. Try the Audio Guide if you are having trouble getting all the play buttons to appear.
Audio Guide Mode
- Tap Audio Guide to enter Audio Guide mode.
- Select the section of the book from the list.
- Tap anywhere on the entry to hear the audio.
- Swipe down to scroll through the content for that section.
- If you aren’t sure what the meaning is from the image, tap Show English to make the English translation appear.
- Use the Next and Previous buttons to go to the next section, or go back to the list by tapping the Audio Guide or List.
- Added some missing audios
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Awewome app - Ba ołni!!!
Love it & looking forward to Level 2. When will Level 2 be available?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Language Conservancy, Inc
- 197.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 San Carlos Apache Tribe