San Francisco Federal Credit Union is available 24 hours a day through our mobile application!
Get access to a host of convenient features just a click away.
Mobile App Features:
• Track account activity
• Pay bills online
• Deposit checks
• Perform Member-to-Member transfers
• Add External Accounts for Funds Transfer
• Manage alerts, contact information, and security preferences
• View recent statements
• Find nearby Credit Union/Shared branch locations
• View cleared checks
• View your mortgage details
• Perform a stop payment
• Order/Re-order checks
San Francisco Federal Credit Union is now available on your smart watch!
Smart Watch App Features:
• Receive alerts
• Sneak peek into select accounts
• Find the closest ATMs and branches and their hours of operation
This Smart Watch app is a companion app that can be used with your Apple watch.
Banking made easy, whenever, wherever.
Please note that you need to be an existing member of San Francisco Federal Credit Union as well as have Online Banking enabled on your account. If you do not have this enabled, the setup is easy. Simply visit our website at http://www.Sanfranciscofcu.com and select “Login” at the top of the home page. Then click on “I am a New User” to register. Members can also register into digital banking via Mobile Apps “Enroll now” option.
We hope you’ll enjoy this application. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 415-775-5377.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good with Minor Bugs
I do all of my banking at the San Francisco Federal Credit Union. The app is very convenient. It doesn’t have the same granularity as the website but is more than adequate for 95% of what I need to do.
There’s a minor but obnoxious bug with the iOS version on my iPhone. Logging out proceeds as expected. However, launching i t exhibits strange behavior. The work-around is simple enough. Display all of the apps currently running in the background. Select the SFFCreditUnion app and terminate it from the background. Everything runs OK after this.
I should report this bug to their technical support. I haven’t yet; shame on me. In the meantime it’s very usable.
Broken, slow, missing features; not ready for release
This app is sorely lacking. It’s a rushed and botched replacement for the previous app.
1. It’s ugly and unrefined
2. Bill pay does not work within the app. To use Bill pay, the app requires you that you follow a BROKEN redirect link to SFFCU website. From the SFFCU website, you can use use bill pay. (What’s the point of an app that redirects you to the mobile site? Also did I mention the link is broken?) :/
3. This app is painfully to load slow.
4. You cannot search your own transaction history by name or amount. The previous version of this app allowed you to type in a search box to find specific transactions. You are only allowed to filter by withdrawal/deposit.
5. Transaction history doesn’t have automatic loading when scrolling down. You have to click “view more” each time.
(That’s a pet peeve. It’s 2020. No app uses “view more” anymore. That’s so 1998. Clunky and old)
6. I cannot view my own account number anymore. The previous app listed my full account number and routing number side by side which made it easy to reference my info when I didn’t have a paper check handy. Now it’s gone.
Honestly, so much of my banking depends on mobile banking. I hate doling out harsh criticisms but this app needs a lot of work. I need an app and a bank that can offer me solutions, but this isn’t it. I’m considering switching banks. I can’t use what doesn’t work for me.
Reviewing the 2020 Version
Updates have fixed the sign-in problem .... spoke too soon. Now it randomly disables touch id so you have to type in the password to re-enable touch id. Back down to one star. I hope the developers of this app gave you a money back guarantee. Maybe this time hire someone with a degree?🙄
The old version also showed the balance under each transaction amount without having to look at the details. This one requires you to open each line to see the balance after the transaction, an unnecessary waste of time. It was much better to see the running tally, and nothing is gained by burying it.
Edit: I can’t get the ‘Tap for account balance’ feature to work either. Not a big deal, since it’s new I’m not used to using it.
More touches = slower operation. Opening more pages = less accessible information.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support and feedback. We have noted the two items (auto-login/Sneak Peek and transaction history layout) you have identified and will be working towards a more efficient solution.
SFFedCU Digital Banking Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- San Francisco Federal Credit Union
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 San Francisco Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.