Features of the San Francisco Travel Guide:
* This free app has a detailed sights section with all the monuments of San Francisco.
* Eating out section with San Francisco's best restaurants.
* Discover the nightlife of San Francisco! Bars, pubs & clubs.
* Book hotels in San Francisco directly from the app.
* Travel guides for day trip destinations close to San Francisco.
* An offline map of San Francisco.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on San Francisco.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guide
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!
And I love SAN FRANCISCO!!
“New” Favorite Travel Guide!
I love to travel and have added all 27 FREE travel guides by Triposo to my collection of travel apps on my iOS device.
Each Triposo Guide is very well-done and packed with useful information and pictures. None of the guides have crashed on me. Triposo Guides will definitely give these guides, which are also apps a run for their money: “Nepal World Travel”; Frommer’s Guides; Keen Guides; and Lonely Planet Travel Guides.
The smallest-size Triposo Guide is Chicago Travel Guide at 13.6 MB; the largest is Moscow Travel Guide at 115.9 MB.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 435.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's San Francisco $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.