Sanar is an MOH licensed virtual hospital that prioritizes the health and well-being of you and your family alongside primary care, therapy and programs proven to keep you well. We offer a range of services including telemedicine, lab tests, home medical care, and access to top doctors and consultants via video call in over 25 e-clinics.
Meet with your doctor regularly for health checkups, prescriptions, lab tests & results, treatment plans and referrals to specialists.
Our services include:
* Telemedicine: Consult with doctors and specialists through video calls from the comfort of your home in 25+ clinics
* Lab tests: Access different lab testing services
* Nurse: Receive professional nursing care
* Home Visit Doctor: Schedule doctor visits to your home for personalized care
* Physiotherapist: Get physiotherapy services without having to leave your home
* Radiology: Access radiology services
* Covid-19 PCR: Get tested for Covid-19
* Hemodialysis: Receive hemodialysis treatments at home
* Vaccination: Get vaccinated through Sanar, including kids vaccination
* Vitamin IV Drips: Receive IV vitamin therapy at home
* Caregiver: Health care escorts for children, elderly, mothers and post surgery patients
Key Features of Sanar Medical Services:
* Comprehensive Medical Services
* Convenient and Flexible
* Wide Range of Specialties
* Choose the Right Doctor
* Electronic Medical Record
* Family Health Monitoring
* Doctor Evaluation and Feedback
* Easy Access to Prescriptions and Reports
Ability to link health insurance
* Sign up to see which telemedicine services are covered by your health insurance or employer. Or, you can choose to pay flat fees.
Sanar is secured and confidential
* We take your privacy seriously. Your health information is secure, private and compliant with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA).
Contact and Socials:
* Contact us at Customercare@sanar.sa for responsive and helpful support.
* Website: https://www.sanar.sa/
* Find us on social media:
* Twitter: twitter.com/SANARKSA
* Instagram: instagram.com/sanarksa
* Facebook: facebook.com/sanarksa/
* TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@sanarcare?_t=8e7JWWR7gcj&_r=1
Ratings and Reviews
The application is impressive and easy to use, providing a range of beneficial services. Dr. Jaafar was excellent and on time, providing up to date information with clarity.
Horrible Experience Horrible Customer Service
I used the Sanar app to book appointments for four COVID 19 PCR tests to be administered on Monday, May 2 at 11:30 pm (The result within 24 hours). The results were not provided within 24 hours and as a result, we were stuck in Dubai, incurred unexpected expenses, had to book, pay, and stay overnight in Dubai, had to rebook and pay for flights, and had to purchase and take another COVID test as the results provided outside of the 24-hour window were not valid because they were not provided within 24-hours, and my mother missed a paid conference in the United States. The damages caused by the failure to produce the COVID 19 PCR tests within 24 hours (as stated and paid for) caused irreparable damage and numerous unforeseen expenses. The service paid for and contracted was not the service rendered.
To rectify and compensate for the irreversible damages as well as the financial burden incurred as a result of not receiving the PCR test results within 24 hours I am requesting a full refund.
One of the best
One of the best video consultations medical appointments , I always find an appointment on the same day. It’s really convenient when I’m bedridden.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sanar eCommerce Company LLC
- 152.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Sanar