• Self-enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards services, including debit and credit card activation, lost/stolen card reporting, and replacement requests.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
• View deposit and credit card statements and loan/line of credit and investment account balances.
• View last login date and time.
• Manage alerts – select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose your delivery method via text, email, or both.
• Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments.
• Manage account statement preferences to paper or paperless.
• Manage contact details – edit, add, or delete contact information any time.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card.
• Change or reset your Password securely from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify your identity requests using One-Time Passcode (OTP) security.
• Touch ID® – log in with just your fingerprint when using iPhone 5s or above, or use Face ID® with iPhone X.
• Create and use a unique 5-Digit PIN as an alternative method of authentication to log in to mobile banking securely.
Navigate with Ease
• Helpful Tips will guide you through the new/enhanced Mobile Banking features when you first log in to the mobile banking app.
• 3D-Touch integration for faster navigation. By touching the app icon you will see a quick list of features that will navigate you to the screen once you log in.
• An optimized experience for iPhone X users.
•Deposit your check through the app using your camera in 5 easy steps!
Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
• Select Bill Pay recipients to easily make payments.
• The ability to schedule payments for future dates.
• Set up recurring payments eBill payments.
• Between your Santander accounts.
• To other Santander customers.
• To accounts at other banks in the United States.
Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
Get the assistance you need, any time, with:
• One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get started today; it’s easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go. Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2019 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
You can now securely change or create your ATM, debit, and credit card PIN in Mobile Banking.
We want to know what you have to say. Introducing a new way for you to provide us with feedback directly in the app. Your input will help us improve your Mobile Banking experience. #Respect
Ratings and Reviews
Not being able to get a replacement card more quickly (walk in) like TD Bank is frustrating. Also recently attempted to report daughter’s lost debit card as a joint account I have access to I was blindsided when online Card Services caused me to block my debit card & main source of financial access, on New Year’s Eve with NO ability to have Lead Mgt unblock it with major proof of who I was with card in hand needing to wait at least 2 days at $30 or 8 days free on a major holiday ALL due to online features being limited in not only not indicating which account or card was being check as lost until after confirm & also should add a safety feature option asking person to confirm account they are about to block is correct! Either of two steps would have prevented this unfortunate incident. I was thankful to the manager I spoke to who made suggestions how to deal with financial bind this put me in & waving the $30 2nd day delivery fee. This also happening on 1st of month caused me to miss receiving renters payment & having to reset card info & inconvenienced my renters as well. This could all have been easily prevented with Santander making minor improvements to be where competitor banks are. If making a change in banks did not involve so many changes, I would have moved over the incident & May still at some point in near future if more innovative changes aren’t made for convenient banking. Thank you for this opportunity to give feedback.
good app, but needs a design refresh
Let me start off by saying the Santander app is perfectly fine. It has the features I need, everything works, and it’s easy to use. The only thing that seems to be missing is a list of scheduled transfers. Also alerts set on the website don’t seem to sync with the app. I also wish Santander supported Zelle.
Aside from functionality, the app definitely needs a design refresh. Take a look at other bank apps like Bank of America, Ally, Chase, and TD. They all have a much more modern design. It’s time to lose the “hamburger” menu — this is no longer the current design trend (apps are going back to a bottom menu because it’s easier). The in-app ads for Santander products and coin stack illustrations are tacky. And there are some odd design choices like up arrows for incoming transactions and down arrows for outgoing (logically up or left would be out and down or right would be in).
Decent I suppose
I find the app generally useful at its most basic function. Being able to pay bills through the app is very handy and accessing a lot of my financial information is made much easier than the TD Bank app. I found Santander's deposit check camera system to be incredibly frustrating, however. The system never seemed to make it's mind if it wanted me to take a pic closer or farther away; and the automatic camera would time-out way too soon. I would prefer it to take the picture for me rather than do it manually (or at least let me choose between the two) because I don't quite trust myself if I've taken a picture of my check up to their standards or not. After struggling with taking pictures of my check, the options to deposit made me unsure if it went through or not still. It's a shame I'm left confused because my partner uses the Wells Fargo app which has the same deposit function, and his check clears automatically into his account (and it doesn't take him a whole 20min of struggling to get the camera to work). I hope Santander troubleshoots this function and gives it more stability soon. One of the biggest reasons for downloading the app was that feature. :/
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.