Played the Harp? Try the Santoor - A Traditional Musical Instrument. Supports touching individual strings to play notes as well as sliding horizontally across a string for VIBRATE effect. Fade out your vibrate effect by sliding your finger to the edge of the Santoor. Now also includes the option to play semitones!
***** Ranked in the top 7 and top 25 in the India APP STORE in the Music category for iPad and iPhone respectively.
*****Ranked in the top 31 in the Greece APP STORE in the Music category for iPad.
***** Ranked in the top 45 in the US APP STORE in the Music category for iPad.
* Hi Quality Retina Display Optimized Graphics
* Studio Quality Sounds. Realistic Vibrate Effect with tuned strings across two octets. New option to also play Semitones
* Fast, Fluid Touches and Sounds. Recognizes multiple touches with both hands
* Features sliding across a string for VIBRATE effect.
* Slide along a string to the edges for a unique fade out effect.
* Switch to play Semitones to truly play out all of your melodies! (Pro Version)
* Record And Playback your own creations
* Options to Loop playback of recordings and also to play them at Fast Forward Speeds
Email us at: email@example.com
To fun times with "Santoor HD"!!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything has been easy to use and fun so far though I wish there was a better way to select individual notes so I dot accidentally play the note next to it
My favorite musical instrument app
It's a shame that come iOS 11, any app that hasn't been updated for it won't be compatible anymore. Hence, it won't function any longer after the upcoming update. I currently have 22 apps that I use that are not prepared for iOS 11 including Santoor. It will break my heart if I lose this app. It makes hauntingly beautiful music and is one of the best musical apps available. I hope that the powers-that-be will make the changes necessary for bringing this app into iOS 11. PS: I just purchased iPhone 7. And my iPhone just updated to iOS 10.3.3. I opened Santoor and it got stuck on the opening. I had to ask Siri to close it. So for now at least, I am unable to use my favorite app. There could be a number of reasons that I am unable to use Santoor now.
The sound is clear and the fun is undeniable.
I can't tell how to change pitch or how to export saved songs, but--especially if these are included in the full version--it's marvelous! Much obliged. :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.