With the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synced with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo login.
Technical improvements (SAP Notes 2866482, 2942841)
Ratings and Reviews
If you don’t care, just tell us please
Honestly SAP, this is just embarrassing at this point. It’s been a year since an update to this complicated PIA app?
If you aren’t moving forward with Business One just tell us. You seem to be falling more and more behind other SME ERPs. B1 seems to require an integration for everything now and doesn’t have viable mobile apps or web clients.
Get it together SAP or just say you aren’t moving forward with it. This is beyond frustration for all of us.
This app really need an update and bug fixes!!
We are SAP B1 client since more than 5 years. I like SAP and as a manager mostly traveling around the world with my mobile devices this App is vital to me for being up-to-date in a smart way. I use the App more than I use the software on my laptop. I wonder why SAP doesn’t care about this App? It is not well maintained nor updated. The last check/bug fix listed on the store is 1 year ago.
SAP is stuck in the 90s
This app feels “tacked” on to the convoluted and tedious system that is SAP. The setup is a hassle, the interface isn’t up-to-date. And SAP B1 in general really has to make a leap and evolve to make it compatible with todays software usability standards. It might have been amazing in the 90s and function wise is OK even today, but usability is close to non-existant.
Don’t get complacent SAP, as that path has only one destination.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SAP SE
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2019 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.