Get fit, happy & healthy with thousands of yogis around the world in the SarahBethYoga App with unlimited access to a growing library of hundreds of clear & fuss-free yoga videos, full length yoga classes, member only content, a private community, daily yoga calendars & programs designed for beginners, toning, flexibility, prenatal, postnatal, stress relief and more!
• Hundreds of 5-60 minute yoga videos available to stream ad-free or download within the mobile apps for offline viewing.
• Multiple filter options help you search videos by Style, Focus, Level, Length or any combination of your choice.
• 45-60 minute exclusive full length yoga classes give you the studio experience of a professionally sequenced yoga class that you can practice anytime, anywhere, in the comfort or your home.
• Class themes include: Flexibility, Peace Flow, Strength & Tone, Morning, Bedtime, Deep Stretch, Hands Free, Athletes, Travel, Prenatal, Yin and more!
• Mindfully & professionally curated daily yoga calendars take the guesswork out of what to do and when so you can exceed your goals & stay motivated.
• PDF calendars can be saved, downloaded or printed. The accompanying playlists lay out all the videos to follow or download in order.
• Calendar themes include: Flexibility, VinYin, Core Strength, Posture, Splits, Zen, Postnatal, 7 Day Yoga Challenge + Round 2, Month of Yoga, and 5 Minute Challenge.
• Take your practice to the next level by following an in-depth program including calendars, guides and classes with a specific goal in mind.
• Prenatal Yoga Program: Get your healthiest, strongest & calmest pregnancy, labor and birth experience with the Prenatal Yoga Program created from Sarah's Beth's experience as a certified Prenatal Yoga teacher and mother of 2. This entire program is safe & effective for all 3 trimesters and supports you in all stages of pregnancy.
• TONE Yoga Program: Get fit, strong & toned fast in 10 minutes a day for 10 days straight. This Power yoga program is designed for the Level 1 yogi, beginner yogi, after the postnatal series, and those looking to get in shape FAST.
• The Weekend Reset: This 3 day yoga program is your at-home yoga retreat to reset & nourish your Mind, Body & Soul with a prep guide, daily meditations, 45-minute yoga classes and soulful self-care activities.
• Membership is an "all-access" pass to ALL SarahBethYoga videos, classes, calendars, and programs that have ever been created or will be created.
• In addition, enjoy a growing library of member-only videos that you will not find anywhere else.
• Use the private member community Facebook group called "SBY Tribe" to connect with Sarah Beth and all the other like-minded yogis practicing with you every day. Post about your practice, share pictures of your growth, ask questions, engage in polls, make friends, and receive updates about what’s new in your app and what’s new to come!
• Members also receive discounted pre-sales to SBY products, like the SarahBethYoga MAT coming soon!
• A portion of your membership goes directly to children in desperate need of rescue & recovery through Operation Underground Railroad, a non-profit organization of former swat, seal, FBI, CIA, Abolitionists and Allies that form rescue missions & aftercare programs to free victims of child trafficking all around the world.
• Hundreds of yoga videos, classes, calendars & programs
• Stream videos ad-free or download for offline viewing in the mobile apps.
• Filter hundreds of videos with any combination of style, focus, level, length.
• Create playlists of your favorite videos.
• One login gets access on all of your devices
Make your daily practice your strongest practice. Take control of your health, exceed your goals and join us today!
Terms of Service: https://members.sarahbethyoga.com/pages/terms-of-service
Support for downloads and chomecast
Ratings and Reviews
Very good yoga app
She does a great job with her classes and it’s nice that I can use this app anywhere since I travel a lot. My wife uses the app as well, but wishes there were more prenatal classes since she really likes the ones that are currently available.
I haven’t had many issues with the app, but occasionally have to log out and log back in to get the yoga videos to populate. For some reason they all disappear from time to time while it says that I’m still logged in. Weird, but easy to fix. Otherwise good job :)
Awful customer support
I was practicing yoga with Sarah Beth for two year before the app was developed. I was so excited when it launched, and I joined immediately and took advantage of the founders rate. Right after download I realized that the videos weren’t downloading. At all. I tried everything. I made sure it was the current update to both the app and phone. When it didn’t work after buying the new iPhone 8 I reached out to support. They had my try a few things and when it didn’t work they basically told me I was out of luck! Okay, fine. At least I could enjoy the full classes at home. But that’s not all. When it was time for my subscription to renew, I got an email stating there was a problem with my payment option. Okay, no problem, I updated it and waited for it to renew. I got another email still saying there was a problem, so I logged back in and found that it didn’t update. So I updated it again. Then I received another email telling me that they cancelled my account! So I reached out to them and explained my problem. They said I would have to rejoin at double the amount I paid before! No way. Not after the so called ‘service’ I received. Sorry SarahBeth. I’ll be taking my practice and business elsewhere. It was good while it lasted.
The best yoga app I’ve ever found
I’ve tried several yoga apps over the years and every time I’ve been disappointed, until now. Sarah Beth offers dozens of yoga videos with elegant flow routines. (None of that getting up and down randomly throughout the video that I find so distracting.) The videos are clearly categorized so if you something hard you can find it, but if you want something relaxing before bed that’s easy to find as well. But what I really love about this collection of videos is that there are many options for someone like me who knows my way around a yoga mat (I’m not a beginner) but who isn’t in good enough shape to do a hard core power yoga video. I can’t recommend this app highly enough! It’s fantastic.
- Sarah Beth Yoga LLC
- 34.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sarah Beth Yoga LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Membership $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.