SAS Visual Analytics 4+
SAS® reports anytime, anywhere
SAS Institute Inc.
Designed for iPad
SAS® Visual Analytics empowers decision makers with business reports and dashboards anywhere, anytime! SAS® Visual Analytics App, part of the SAS Visual Analytics product family, enables you to view and interact with reports that can contain a variety of charts, graphs, gauges, tables, and other report objects.
With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business users can interactively explore vast amounts of data and collaborate with others via the SAS Visual Analytics App. When reports and data change, the app updates the view ensuring users are always up to date.
A supported version of SAS Visual Analytics:
•SAS Visual Analytics on SAS® Viya®
•SAS Visual Analytics 7.5 (SAS® 9.5)
SAS Visual Analytics server backend versions 8.5, 8.4, 8.3, and 7.5.
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not.
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Data access is based on user role and access permissions.
• Access to big data. You have the ability to access big data from SAS Visual Analytics. Release 7.5 is powered by SAS® LASR(TM) Analytic Server. Release 8.3 and later, on SAS Viya, are powered by SAS® Cloud Analytic Services (CAS).
Your use of this application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Visual Analytics App Software, linked to below. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the application.
- Fixes and enhancements.
For detailed information, see the SAS Visual Analytics App What's New page: http://support.sas.com/mobile_va/whatsnew_ios
Ratings and Reviews
I love it! The graphs are very well done, intuitive, and easy to use!
Never seems to update reports easily
We use SAS VA on PCs all day in a distribution center to display current pick/pack/ship metrics pulled from SAP. I thought it would be cool to have a mobile version for the leadership team, so our analytics team created it for us. The problem with the iOS app is that there’s no easy way to view the most up to date (or minute) data without trying a myriad of things to get the report to update. Click menu and update? No- it just closes the report and doesn’t update. Drag down on the report list to get updated versions or your reports? Nope. Remove the reports from your favorites, close the app, then re-search for your reports and re-add them to your list to get the updated version? Maybe, once in a great while that works. IDK, I guess we just keep trying in hopes that some day there will be a massive SAS app overhaul. I think it’s time.
Developer Response ,
First off -- thanks for sharing your experience, even though it is regretfully painful. Next, what you're experiencing is unexpected and the app should deliver the experience you desire. We suspect what you're seeing has something to do with server or network configuration. Please reach out to SAS Technical Support so we can help resolve the issues you are experiencing.
Last upgrade to 8.3 version is not stable
Updated from the SAS BI to the new SAS analytics and have been able to look at my reports maybe twice only. The APP either crashes completely, shows me a “corrupted report” , or an empty report..
Laptop version of my reports working fine. iPhone version also seems still ok.
This is unfortunate since the IPad view is probably the most confortable for frequent use.
Developer Response ,
SAS is very interested in addressing the issues you describe as quickly as possible. Please contact SAS Tech Support to provide more details - https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SAS Institute Inc.
- 186.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2013 - 2023, SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All Rights Reserved.