Track the balance of any Bitcoin addresses. Keep an eye on your BTC hardware or paper wallets. Conveniently organise and tag many addresses into folders with subtotals.
Free open-source app offering full tracking access to as many wallet addresses as you want. No account needed and no advertisement!
Perfect for checking balance of hardware wallets and paper wallets, gifts, charity, multi-signatures etc. Also very useful with dollar-cost averaging (DCA).
Works with any BTC address you want to monitor, including addresses you don't own.
Key features :
· Track as many Bitcoin addresses as needed;
· Multiple folders structure for better clarity;
· Displays total and subtotals balances;
· Custom name for each address & folder;
· X/Y/Zpub support;
· Tor compatibility;
· Supporting P2PKH (1...), P2SH (3...), Bech32 (bc1...);
· Built-in QR scanner to add new addresses;
· Easily share addresses and QR codes;
· See balances in satoshis;
· Bilingual (EN & FR, more languages coming soon);
· Dark mode.
New: Use your own full node! (Compatible with Umbrel.)
Verify balance on external browser :
· mempool.space (Tor onion)
Balances are displayed in satoshis as standard unit, or as BTC (₿).
1 BTC = 100,000,000 sats
ⓢ Stay humble, #StackSats.
Quite a few new features in this update. We hope you'll like them and will find them useful. Feedback always welcome.
1) We added new Blockchain explorers to the list. In addition to the original Mempool and Blockstream, you can now choose to use Mempool Tor onion, Tradeblock, and Smartbit. For those more privacy focused, Mempool via Tor should be a nice upgrade.
And of course, more alternatives might be useful sometimes when one API is down for example.
2) We also added the option to use your own full node. The feature should be fairly easy to use and is compatible with IPv4 addresses as well as Tor onions. This means if you run an Electrum server on a node somewhere Satpile should be able to connect to it. And yes, it's compatible with Umbrel. Test your settings with the button to make sure the connection is established, and voilà!
Note: Keep in mind that Tor connections might take a little more time to sync than direct ones, especially the first time.
3) Also in the settings, we added the possibility to hide empty addresses. This can be useful when using Satpile with XPUB wallets, which would otherwise load batches of 10 addresses at a time, plus 10 change addresses, and will eventually fill your screen with unused addresses (those which had transactions in the past and are now empty, as well as the future ones already preloaded).
More clarity for your convenience, but keep in mind Satpile will still query and sync all addresses, including hidden ones.
For reference, wallet/folder screen will indicate how many empty addresses were hidden.
4) By popular demand from OGs and whales, we also added the possibility to display amounts in BTC (₿) instead of sats (Ⓢ). It may be useful sometimes, but this is probably already obsolete. The amounts are shown with all decimals to the satoshi, for better legibility.
5) We also added "buy" and "shop" buttons in the settings, in case you want to support Satpile, by using our affiliate referral links. Satpile is and will remain free and without ads, and we don't want to ask for donations either. So if you want to help, consider our affiliate links for yourself or to share with your friends and family etc.
6) We fixed a few bugs too.
We hope you will like these features, if you do, don't forget to share the app link with your network, and please visit the App Store to give us a review and a few stars rating, and help us reach more users.
Reach us on Twitter @satpile
Thanks, and happy ⓢats ⓢtacking!
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but...
I love the simplicity and ease of use of this app, and it did work really well for tracking multiple addresses for a few days, but now I just get a red dot next to the addresses I’m tracking and they all inexplicably show a zero balance. Looking forward to updates and additional features like notifications!
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thanks for the review. We had a few issues with the explorer API we used. So we added a setting allowing users to choose between explorers (for the moment you can select Mempool or Blockstream, and we will add more options soon). Sorry for the inconvenience!
I was looking for an app that could keep an eye on a public address (watch only) and this was the only one I found that would do the trick and work with latest addresses. Excellent app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review, we're happy you find the app useful. We had the same issue, we wanted to check addresses, xpubs, easily verify on blockchain explorer, conveniently group and name addresses, etc. but nothing was available, so we built it! ;) Stay tuned for more features like Tor and own node support, etc.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Geekko SA
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Geekko SA