Easily and quickly save your files as PDF from anywhere on your phone, Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive. Convert your files from more than 20 file formats to PDF right on your iPhone or iPad in just few taps. Find your file and open it in Save as PDF, or convert it directly within our app. Files are converted on our servers using our industry-leading converting engines, and PDF is downloaded back on your device, so it doesn't slow down your phone or drain battery. After the conversion is completed, files are deleted from our servers.
• No limits on the file size or number of converted files.
• Excellent conversion quality.
• PDFs look exactly like the original files. Layout is preserved.
• You can convert Gmail attachments and files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive directly from our app.
• Optimized for fast viewing and reading.
• Easy to share PDF or open it in another app.
Supported file types:
• Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
• Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.ptt, .pttx, .pps)
• OpenOffice/LibreOffice Writer texts (.odt)
• OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc spreadsheets (.ods)
• OpenOffice/LibreOffice Impress presentations (.odp)
• Text files (.txt, .log)
• Rich text files (.rtf)
• Images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .tif, .tiff, .gif)
• .mht and .mhtml files
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes and small improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It takes over an hour to convert a file, so I didn't bother going through the whole process (so I don't even know if it works correctly). I give it 2 stars because it might be a decent app after you pay the 9.99 to upgrade. But there are no indication that this is a "lite" version and having to find that out after the fact feels bad. There is nothing wrong with paid apps, but is it really difficult to be upfront about it?
This is a $9.99 app marketed as a free one. Don't waste your time trying to wait +1 hr to find out for yourself.
Converted the file
It converted the file like it said it would on the free trail which taken about a hour and half but most likely will upgrade later to test drive it as work picks up and the need for it more
Can't navigate gmail or Google drive
Am I missing something here? When you log into your Google drive account to access contents, it just pulls up a list of a select few, apparently random items from your drive. I'm not even sure where it's pulling them from in my drive. It won't allow you to open or even view any of your drive folders, etc. Super weird and disappointing. Does the same thing for email. You can't navigate to drafts or sent or anything, it just whips up a list of attachments (from the inbox?).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 34 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions $9.99