Play a game to save our national parks and make a real impact on the environment!
Save the Park is a fast-paced endless runner game developed as part of the National Park Service’s centennial celebration year. Control two characters to unlock levels, score combos and find hidden objects in the great outdoors!
To celebrate the National Park Service’s 100th birthday, The American Express Foundation will donate $1 to the US National Park Foundation for each game download up to $50,000! (offer ends December 31, 2016).
- Race across three park terrains inspired by our national parks
- Jump and flick your way to avoid obstacles and collect power ups
- Save the environment and be a hero by doing what actual park volunteers do: planting trees, protecting animal habitats, cleaning up the environment and greeting visitors
- Buddy up with a Junior Ranger to multiply your points
- Find the hidden objects – unlock all 25 secret postcards
- Track your impact in the game and share it with your friends
- Learn about our national parks and the impact you can make as a volunteer in the real world
- This game is free to play with no in-app purchases, ever!
- A network connection is not needed to play.
- Find out about volunteer opportunities in the national parks at http://www.nps.gov/volunteer
Updated social sharing image for Twitter
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game but not very educational
This is a fun game, although way to complicated for my 5year old. You have to move two different characters at the same time, but he can only do one at a time. Not a problem for the game overall, just to complex for young kids. I was bummed that the game has you doing things like wild life counts and picking up trash but never tells the player why that is important. Also, the "prizes" you earn are pics of national parks but are not labeled. I have seen a couple really nice looking pics but I have no idea where it's from.
Super cute - interesting game
Never played a game with these kinds of controls. Very fun. Characters and environments have lots of appeal. Brings great awareness to volunteering at National Parks - something I really hadn't considered before, but now I'm interested. Especially the artists' programs that I never knew about before.
Fun. More challenging than it looks.
You basically control two characters at the same time. It’s not as easy as it looks. Fun game that the whole family can play. Plus it helps the national parks when you play the game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.