Save articles from around the web to your Medium reading list.
Don’t lose articles in endless open tabs. Save them to your Medium reading list to read anytime.
1. Click the Medium button on your Safari toolbar to save any article for later.
2. Tap the bookmark tab in your Medium app (iOS, Android) to open your Reading List.
3. Read your saved articles from anywhere around the internet.
Feel better about your screen time. Medium.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's great, but a minor bug
It's simple and it works. However the Safari toolbar button is called "My Button" instead of "Medium".
Right after i loaded this app, and read the "fine Print", ok, they can access, passwords, passcodes, credit cards, etc. from "Every Single Page". Why in the world they even think that is "Remotely" ok, beyond me! So being they don't give you a "heads up first"...this is your heads up! Ill be quickly getting this off my laptop. I have to say, this is HIGHLY disppointing coming from Medium. I had more respect for your company than this! Now, rethinking that too. Just not sure how you consider this something to even "TRY" to justify!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- A Medium Corporation
- 4.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 A Medium Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.