Super App for Repost, Share, and Bookmark your favorite Tik videos.
What's in App?
- Super fast and the easiest way to Repost any Tik video within a few seconds
- Library of popular Hashtags - copy or add hashtags in app on every video in order to reach more viewers and followers
- Add Caption on every video in order to reach more viewers
- Bookmark your favorite videos
- Get Trending Videos
- Bookmark videos in collections
How To Repost or bookmark Tik videos:
1. Find a video on Tik that you want to Repost
2. Select “Share” on that video.
3. Select “Copy Link” in the “Share to” section.
4. Open SaveTok app and you will find your selected video Automatically
5. Now Press continue and you are ready to Repost.
Note: User can able to Repost 1 videos for free , for more videos he needs opt for in-app purchase
- a weekly subscription of $3.99 USD which comes with 3 day Free Trial;
- a weekly subscription of $3.99 USD
You can cancel subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings.
This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
This App is not affiliated with or endorsed by TikTok. Any unauthorized reposting of contents and/or violations of intellectual property rights is the sole responsibility of the user.
App now works better on iOS 17
- Fixed critical bug
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot access the application
Please help me, because now I can't access the application anymore, thank you
Developer Response ,
This error has now been fixed. Just update the application to the latest version.
A lot of bugs with little use
There’s a lot of bugs with this super expensive app and I can’t even get to customer service- it pops up an email but I can never press send on the email. Also the link to rate app (in the app) doesn’t do anything. There’s no where to see your account info so I have no idea if actually paying for a forever subscription worked or if I will be double charged for a weekly subscription too (in my subscription settings it still says I will be charged weekly and I can’t change it) It’s frustrating to have no one to talk to about the bugs of this app. Often I have to completely close the app to do something so that it re-starts
I like the app but suggest one time payment
Can you kindly add a one time payment option?
It would definitely attract new customers to the app because they are constantly tricked into subscriptions from other apps.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dzmitry Azarka
- 59.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Dmitry Azarko
- In-App Purchases
- Become a member $4.99
- Save & Repost TikToсk Weekly $3.99
- Subscription Checkbox Week $5.99
- Full access 1 week $3.99
- Subscription Member 1 Month $14.99
- One week subscribe with trial $5.99
- Subscription Member $5.99
- Subscription 1 Week $2.99
- Annual Subscribe $49.99
- Promo subscription $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.