You love the magazine, but have you seen Saveur on the iPad?
The magazine for people who experience the world food first. Saveur provides delicious recipes plus:
• Intriguing news, developments, trends and products from around the world
• Rich and satisfying stories about the cultures and environments in which dishes are created and the people who create them
• Latest and greatest in culinary books reviewed by notable critics and Saveur editors
• Time-honored dishes, sweet or savory, down-home or exotic
• Recipes that emphasize heritage and tradition, home cooking and real food, and evoking flavors from around the world
• Stunning photographs & bonus videos
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Saveur through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (4 issues) for US$19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
- Minor bug fixes
- General performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a fix, BADLY!
In order for me to see my subscribed issues, I have to delete the app, then reload it, then sign in again. Then I can open whatever issue I want, but as soon as I am in that issue, I can’t get back to the main screen. At which point I have to do the whole process over again. I sent an email to support about this a while ago but have not heard back. Love the print magazine, but the app is lacking; and since I travel a bit I like to have the option of seeing my issues in digital. The only reason why o have a second star is because the quality of the digital issue is good and the navigation within issue is good.
No Issues Since 2019
Impossible this is a 5 star app as it wasn’t just a few weeks ago. Apple must be screwing with the rating.
As others have experienced, there has been zero issues available for 2020 and zero means to contact anyone. I’m now going to have to dispute the charge through my cc company, which means not only will I not buy another Saveur subscription but I won’t be buying any subscriptions through the Apple store.
They have my money, yet no mag
I have been a print subscriber for many years and enjoyed the addition of digital content. Despite a paid print subscription through the next 3 years, there have been no issues released since 2019, no communication, and no subscription adjustments. Stay away from this app until they get their act together
- Bonnier Corporation
- 91.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Saveur Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $1.99
- One Year Subscription $19.99
- DRINK 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.