You love the magazine, but have you seen Saveur on the iPad?
The magazine for people who experience the world food first. Saveur provides delicious recipes plus:
• Intriguing news, developments, trends and products from around the world
• Rich and satisfying stories about the cultures and environments in which dishes are created and the people who create them
• Latest and greatest in culinary books reviewed by notable critics and Saveur editors
• Time-honored dishes, sweet or savory, down-home or exotic
• Recipes that emphasize heritage and tradition, home cooking and real food, and evoking flavors from around the world
• Stunning photographs & bonus videos
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Saveur through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (4 issues) for US$19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
• Minor bug fixes
• General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great magazine, awful app
It appears that this app has been abandoned so not sure why it is for sale any longer. Yesterday on Thanksgiving I was searching for recipes and bought a monthly subscription. I then searched for “cranberry” and it came up with a short list of articles that was only a subset of what is in the Saveur database. I then clicked on an article and it prompted me to subscribe to unlock (which I had done already). I then clicked this button and the app would crash. This is a basic user scenario for any testing. Please fix the app if you are selling it. There is so much amazing content on Saveur.
They have my money, yet no mag
I have been a print subscriber for many years and enjoyed the addition of digital content. Despite a paid print subscription through the next 3 years, there have been no issues released since 2019, no communication, and no subscription adjustments. Stay away from this app until they get their act together
No new issues 2020
New new issues but happy to take my money. Sauver and Apple can do better.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Drive Media Inc.
- 79.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Saveur Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $1.99
- One Year Subscription $19.99
- January/February 2012 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.