You love the magazine, but have you seen Saveur on the iPad?
The magazine for people who experience the world food first. Saveur provides delicious recipes plus:
• Intriguing news, developments, trends and products from around the world
• Rich and satisfying stories about the cultures and environments in which dishes are created and the people who create them
• Latest and greatest in culinary books reviewed by notable critics and Saveur editors
• Time-honored dishes, sweet or savory, down-home or exotic
• Recipes that emphasize heritage and tradition, home cooking and real food, and evoking flavors from around the world
• Stunning photographs & bonus videos
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Saveur through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (4 issues) for US$19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
For those readers experiencing problems when trying to read issues: pages won’t render.
Please download this new version that fixes this known issue.
Added stability for apps crashing after iOS 11.4 Update
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t Order This!
After 5 days of trying to log in, I gave up. iTunes said the purchase was not available for a refund. Zinio said they could not give me a refund after 22 help emails. Both said I had to contact the publisher. 30 minutes on the phone with the publisher and they could not find me in their system which meant that they couldn’t give me a refund.
Finally, a phone call to Apple support to complain resulted in a credit. What a frustrating experience!
This app is nothing more than a pdf of the print version. You are constantly having to re-size each section in order to read. Very poor tech. Custer service was responsive and friendly but at the end of the day you can only do so much with a crap product. Do not waste your money.
Print subscription access doesn’t work
Despite logging in multiple times and verifying all of my account information, no issues ever become available for download. After having been a subscriber for so many years, this continues to be one of the worst digital experiences.
- Bonnier Corporation
- 57.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Saveur Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Saveur Magazine $1.99
- Saveur Magazine $19.99
- DRINK 2014 Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.