This application has already proved helpful to thousands, both for business and personal use, receiving good reviews from professionals in a variety of fields. Now you can make your life easier with this handy multiple clipboard tool!
Use it as a small floating panel in a workspace with other apps to keep your clipboard history for future use, or get it as a popup menu by a customizable keyboard shortcut! Put the frequently-needed items (business email fragments, signature templates, form content, etc.) just at your fingertips and edit them on the fly, and get lot of additional capabilities to streamline and speed up your workflow. Users report a good gain in productivity with this smart and non-intrusive assistant.
So, how does Savvy Clipboard make it?
Just look: do you often copy things and paste them to other locations? Would you like to retain what you copied before, and be able to use those items again, or save them to disk?
Savvy Clipboard will remember what you copied, and store those data items for you.
This non-intrusive clipboard manager will hold a list of items that you copied – text fragments, graphics, URLs, multimedia data, or links to files – and let you access them using this list. You just select the needed item from the list and it is ready to use from the system Clipboard, so you can paste it anywhere you need.
You can label your items with brief notes, edit clipboard text items, send emails and store your passwords in a handy way.
If you want to use some items frequently, you can "lock" them in the topmost positions in the list, and use handy shortcuts to access them. The wide export (and printing) capabilities add convenience to using Savvy Clipboard for a variety of business processes, professional tasks and personal sharing and communication needs.
And moreover, it's now easy to backup the entire list of your clippings, or even move it to another computer as needed!
With Savvy Clipboard, you save time and effort (no need to look for items again and again) and gain a new level of control over things you work with.
And it's getting even more helpful!
Recently, we've added a number of extended capabilities and streamlined the app's operation to meet the needs of business and individual users.
Just as a few examples of cases, here's how you can use the new capabilities in more detail:
- If you'd like to combine several items and paste them together (often useful for making document templates, etc.), it's now easy to merge several items by dragging the content of one item onto another one. For instance, it's possible to drag an image over a text item, and this picture will be added to the text. Also, you can append an existing item with some content from another application (by drag&drop).
- When you work with images, Savvy Clipboard lets you open an image for a larger preview (and print it out if needed).
- For everyone working with text extensively, the "Plain Text Mode" will come handy: there may be a need to have everything pasted just as text (without formatting) to match the new formatting template for the text you are creating (and it saves your time as there's no need to make this setting for each individual item separately).
- If you work with code or technical data, you many find a good help in being able to copy file paths as text (and customizing such paths for various purposes), as well as removing line breaks, showing a file in Finder quickly, copying/pasting/deleting items by drag&drop, etc.
We hope you'll find the app helpful for your everyday tasks in professional and personal use, and wish you an enjoyable and productive experience! You're welcome to rate the product here, and drop a few lines (e.g. what capabilities you benefit most from, or which uses have proved handy to you), as your reviews will be helpful for others coming here to get a good productivity tool. They'll be thankful to you, and we thank you for your attention and for sharing your experience!
- Restored compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6
- Minor bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have been using this utility for years and am very happy
I just downloaded the recent version — but have been a fan of this utility for a long time. It easily enables me to keep track of and use past items that were saved in my clipboard. Besides 1Password — it is the ap I wouldn’t want to be without.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.