An easy to use Korean learning app designed for students taking tutoring lessons with Say. Manage your learning and review lessons anytime, anywhere.
Have you been struggling with trying to study Korean by yourself?
Are you tired of not being able to understand your favorite K-pop songs and K-dramas?
The simple truth is that if you want to really get better, you need a good native tutor who has your learning needs in mind.
Say is the best app for getting 1:1 online Korean tutoring with these professionals. With our beautifully designed app, you will be able to set goals, find your perfect tutor, and make Korean a part of your lifestyle.
Why Choose Say?
1. Personalized learning: choose from a variety of talented native professional tutors and have one-on-one lessons tailored to your needs.
2. Flexible scheduling: book lessons easily using the mobile calendar feature. Lessons are available from 7am - 11pm Korea standard time.
3. Integrated curriculum: no need for textbooks! Browse our speaking-focused courses and find the perfect one for you.
4. Earn as you learn: collect badges and earn credits as you build confidence and grow as a Korean speaker.
5. Review On the Go: take our review quizzes after your lessons and retain what you learned with your tutors.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of service: https://www.sayspeaking.com/policy/tos
- Fix crash
- Improve minor UX
Ratings and Reviews
I love the Say program and app so much! The app makes studying so convenient and seeing the app on my phone home screen (I love Roo, the Say mascot!) motivates me to study more consistently. The quizzes are SO helpful/a good way to review. Scheduling is also much easier on the app, and I love being able to pull up the Topic lesson PDFs wherever I am. The only thing I wish I could do is access the Notepad for homework through the app. I either haven’t figured it out yet or it’s something that I bet is coming soon! Thank you for the wonderful app!
Best App for Learning Korean
Before learning Korean with Say, I was self-studying. Self-studying wasn’t bad as it helped me get by when I was living in Korea. However, I lost motivation which made it difficult to achieve my goal of becoming fluent. Then I saw an ad for learning Korean in a more structured and fun environment. The Say app takes learning Korean to a different level. Learning Korean is fun and much more attainable through live classes, tests, and managing schedules in one app. After 1 month, I have made a lot of progress.
Excellent App for the SAY experience!
I was a beta tester for the app and really enjoyed seeing it come together. It helps streamline and simplify the scheduling, checking lesson materials and feedback. Also, the addition of quizzes for lessons is amazing! It’s such a great layer to the learning process. If you use SAY regularly or you are new to the community (welcome!), then the app is a great way to enhance your learning experience. Definitely recommend it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Say Global Co., Ltd
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Say Global Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.