The "Say Word" app is an educational game that strengthens a child's understanding of commonly confused words, such as "I hear you" and "I'm over here". When answered correctly, the User earns points, win stickers and advances to the next game level. Each level is more challenging and promotes an interactive learning experience by allowing users to track their performance. The app was developed by accredited educators and learning institutions to drive and improve ones learning experience.
The app helps in early learning and development in the following ways:
- Strengthens a child’s understanding of commonly confusing
words, such as "flower" and "flour" or the number "eight" and
- Promotes early learning engagement by tracking and sharing
learning progressions with teachers, parents and friends.
- Challenges early learners by increasing their ability to
understand commonly confusing words and the use of
- Promotes early learning and development by means of
fostering an environment centered around reading
The Say Word early learning app helps early learners in three distinct ways:
1. By teaching the User to place commonly confusing words in
correct context and sentences;
2. By using numerals to understand math equations; and
3. Allowing teachers and parents to monitor the early learning
progress of a child.
- FREE TO DOWNLOAD. FREE TO PLAY!
- Improve Your Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary.
- Use of High Frequency Words & Sight Words.
- Two, Three & Four Word Homonyms To Test Your Knowledge.
- Number & Numeral Familiarization.
- Phonetic Pronunciation.
- Leaderboard ranking to compete with schools.
- Share your performance with family and friends.
"Say Word is a great educational challenge designed for kids and adults. My kids have not stopped using this app since we found out about it. If you own an iPad, iPod or iPhone you MUST download this app. You won't regret it." - AVieux
"Great app, seeing nice improvements in my sons reading skills. Kudos!" - Mr. Cohen the full-time dad.
What's New 5.0
January 27th, 2020
The new features are as follows:
1. Parent/Teacher portal.
2. Number and numeral features.
3. Leaderboard Page .
4. Placement Test.
5. Share your progression with Family, Teachers & Friends.
6. Report Card feature.
7. Learning Point page.
8. Updated content.
9. Phonetic pronunciation.
10. New designs.
- UI/UX Enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app game
A great app game for children fans for those who like it as well except children too. Love this app game
I love this app, it is good for children, my son like the game app
So I tried this app out and it works well. I was and still am confused about the in app purchase. Not sure what they do or what they're for. This may be a problem for this dev as not many people will want to spend money without really knowing what these in apps do. At any rate they did a good job with executing the app. I would have gone with a different look overall, more polished, different colors etc. I went ahead and let my little cousin use this app. He loved it. He was really on a roll and having fun. So for this I applaud the dev. Good job.
- Optimum Minds LLC
- 202.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Optimum Minds, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Color Fill Pack $0.99
- Homonym Pack $0.99
- Level Skip Option $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.