#1st ballistics App for Apple Watch.
External Ballistic Calculator is aimed towards recreational long range shooters. Works with large caliber and airguns.
It helps shooters calculate hold overs, and scope settings necessary for long range shots.
Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Accurate calculating targeting
- Imperial units (grain, in, yard) and Metric units (gram, mm, meter)
- Elevation: Mil-MRAD, MOA, click
- Range cards
- List of bullets
- First focal plane and Second focal plane reticles
- Coriolis Correction
- Shooting targets
- Calculate Spot On Ballistic for Nikon scopes
- Ballistic Calculator for Meopta scopes
Change distance: tap on distance amount or use increase/decrease buttons
Smooth increase/decrease distance:
iOS: push increase/decrease button and hold
WatchOS: double push increase/decrease button
- List of Bullets
Delete bullet: swipe left
Select column: tap on column header
Subscription provides access to all features.
• Your subscription will renew automatically each period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Fix bug
Ratings and Reviews
Will be great for most
Perfect for Hunters! This is the easiest, quickest app for in-the-field hunting applications. The ability to quickly pull up ballistic data for live targets is the most important factor while hunting. That is where this app excels. The developer also does a great job of updating and tweaking this app. With so many new shooters in the past year, this app’s popularity is sure to grow.
Where this app could be improved: G7 data (as mentioned by nearly everyone)! Also would be great to add a scope correction factor input for inputting data obtained during a Tall Target test. Would also very much like to see rifle inputs (barrel length, twist rate) and an in-app tutorial. If it had these it would be perfect! As is, This is still my preferred app for hunting.
BTW - lack of G7 data and other inputs can be overcome by truing the app to observed data from shooting. Lots of good videos out there on this and should be done regardless of the ballistic solver ur using.
July 2020: SBC Ballistic Top Rated Excellent App
Yes, this is related to all Snipers out there, it is the most accurate ballistic apps with huge ammunition data library that you can use to create your personal ballistic data which includes muzzle velocity, muzzle energy, ballistic coefficient, distance, wind speed & direction, weapon sight height, and weather condition, etc.
Also includes different scopes brand either FIrst Focal Plane, Second Focal Plane, and showing many target selection with POI indicator of elevation and windage for adjustment correction needed for that range distance.
The rest of ballistic apps I purchased and used that you may compare next leading are Mil-Dot Ballistic, iSnipe, Ballistic AE, StrelokPro, and the worst more expensive Applied Ballistic.
By: USMC Sergeant, Sniper, Rifle Expert- 4th Award, Pistol Expert- 3rd Award
For newbies or oldies
So relatively new to long distance shooting and don’t have a spotter. But once you know your zero at a specific range..(highly suggest 200) and you know the bullet you are going to use (never change btw) this app has allowed me to very accurately dial in my holds up to 450 yds with my JP 15 shooting 5.56..
Have to be within 2” of accuracy to the calculations... I believe it would be dead on if I had the exact correct velocity of my rounds, but just going with what the box says. Also the huge preloaded ammo selection is awesome.
Most expensive app purchase ever, and paid for itself in the ammo I’ve saved!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vitalii Gryniuk
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 3.0 or later.
English, French, German, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © GV Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Month $1.99