SBI Wealth brings to you an exclusive Digital Enabler featuring:
* Gateway to invest in a host of Mutual Funds and Investments
* 360° view of MF and Investment Portfolio
* Open New Folio, SIP, Purchase, Redeem, Switch and more
* Get Report on Holdings, Transactions, Gain & Loss
Personalized Banking and Benefits
* A dedicated and experienced Relationship Manager (RM) through
SBI Wealth Hubs and e-Wealth Centre
* Waiver on a host of Service Requests
* Discount on Locker Rentals
* Unlimited free transactions through other Bank ATMs
* Door-Step Banking – Customer Relationship Executives available for pickup & delivery of documents to save the hassles of travel/visits
Investment & Other Products
* Unbiased Open Investment Platform
* Experienced Research Team and Investment Counsellors
* Best in Class Investment Products across various Asset Classes
* Direct Equity and Fixed Income Services through our partners
* Protection Solutions in the form of Life & General Insurance
* “SBI Wealth Investment Outlook” – Monthly Research report for our Clients
* Future-ready Internet Banking Client Portal
* Mobile App which enable Transactions, Portfolio Review & Tracking at your fingertips
* Remote Relationship Management Centre i.e. e-Wealth Centre, providing:
> Extended Banking Hours 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
> Voice and Video Calling with e-RM
> Services to Wealth Clients onboarded from non-SBI Wealth Hub Centres called “Satellite Wealth Hub Centres” through e-Wealth Centres
* Complimentary Visa Signature Debit Card that offers discounts across various categories
* Visa Signature Credit Card that brings access to Priority Pass membership, Concierge Services and much more
* SBI Rewardz Loyalty Program with 5x Reward Points
* Reward Points redemption across a large array of Products and Services including Online & In-store shopping
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Barebones, buggy, bad user experience
The app has a very limited feature set, which is fine since it covers all the basics. But the UX is so bad (eg: setting up and managing STPs, tables use up 30% of the screen needing you to scroll forever) and sometimes a particularly functional simply doesn’t work (eg: Order Status report is broken since the last update).
This application meant for top tier wealth clients is a disappointment. Is it incompetence or lack of commitment to the product / business ? Either way, makes me question if it’s worth continuing my relationship with SBI.
I would have given 3 stars if the basic functionality were working fine and usable without bugs. The application needs to be completely revamped to get to a 4 or 5.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- State Bank of India
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SBI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.