Races are won and lost in the pits: Motorsport is not only about speeding on the track, but also about teamwork and strategy in the pit lane.
SBK Team Manager is the first 3D World Superbike Management Simulation, where you choose and customize your favorite bike from the top manufacturers competing in the Motul FIM Superbike World Championship (BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha) and create a racing team of your own to challenge the official WorldSBK champion teams, such as Kawasaki Racing, Aruba.it Racing and Pata Yamaha.
- Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2019 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship
- Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
- Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart's content
- Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
- During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pitboards
- Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep the crash risk under control
- Follow your bike through a dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically
Lead your team to victory and become the ultimate World Superbike Team Manager!
1. SBK Team Manager was developed in collaboration with Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of WORLD SUPERBIKE RACING and to offer the most realistic motorcycle management simulation on iOS.
2. SBK Team Manager is a Premium game and does not include any pay-to-win mechanics requiring players to pay more money in order to fully enjoy the experience or beat the game. That notwithstanding, it does include some IN-APP PURCHASES and REWARDED VIDEOS aimed at offering a more forgiving experience, in case you are new to the management simulation genre, keep running out of in-game currency or want to upgrade your team faster.
For any inquiry or SUPPORT requests, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 64-bit support
- Content updated to WorldSBK 2019 season
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Support this game people!
I love this game so far although I can just play only 4 seasons :(. There’s so much stuff that I want you guys to add to this game. But I understand this is just the first superbike simulation. I hope we will have the next version of this game, not just an update :D
And btw, I really really wanted to customize my team color and rider somehow.... developers
Please bring back the simulate race option
I enjoyed this option came in handy if I was short on time and I didn’t think I could finish a race also just allowed me to progress a little faster
Developer Response ,
We're sorry but the race sim option was removed following complaints from several users that the game was far too short: over-using such option throughout the game, many players finished it in under 2 hours and it was no fun.
My app crashes everyone I get to my first Superpole 1. I get through all three of the free practices, then it goes to a loading screen and crashes.
Update: After deleting and re-downloading the app, I can get past Superpole 1 and 2 but the app crashes when I go to the loading screen entering the first race.
Re-Update: After deleting and re-downloading the app 5 times, I’m still not able the get to the first race; the app crashes while loading. I’m done.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry for the inconvenience. The bug has been fixed and an update (v 1.1.2) is now available for download on the App Store. Thank you for bearing with us!
- Digital Tales S.r.l.
- 577.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2018-2019 Digital Tales S.r.l. All rights reserved. The “SBK” trademark is the property of DORNA WSBK ORGANIZATION S.r.l. All other trademarks/logos are property of their respective owners
- In-App Purchases
- Money Pack 1 $0.99
- Money Pack 2 $1.99
- Money Pack 3 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.