Follow legislation, activity and the members of the South Carolina General Assembly. Our mobile app includes information such as:
- Newly proposed legislation
- Voting information for bills & members
- Information on Senate and House members, Committees, along with Journals and Calendars
- Live & archived video content
With our mobile app you'll be able to:
- Choose to receive push notification alerts when
• A bill you're following has activity / updates
• A Representative or Senator you're following has legislation with activity / updates o A committee you’re following schedules meetings or meeting agenda updates
• A meeting you're following is starting and / or has a live stream video starting
• Legislation containing your chosen search terms are found
• Senate or House legislative session starts and ends
- View current live stream video for Senate and House Chamber and committee meetings
- Access archived video streams for previous legislative session and committee meetings
- Download the SC Code of Laws and Regulations to your device (for use offline)
- Perform full-text search of bills
- View a bills' current status and actions history
- Find and contact your Legislators
- View stats on the current legislative session
- Share content with your contacts
• Fix bug where the alert message on the home screen would get truncated instead of expanding to fit content.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful and useful app
This app has a wealth of information available on it from bills to committee meetings.
Messaging feature crashes the app
I am unable to send messages to my representatives on the app, as it crashes when I tap on the message icon in a member’s profile.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are currently developing an updated app version that will resolve this problem. In the interim, you can use the SCStatehouse.gov website to send Members email messages.
App Continually Crashes now
I’ve had great experience with the SC Legislative app until recently. Now it either will not open, goes to a totally black screen (on my iPhone), or crashes upon opening.
This is quite frustrating considering that representatives are now profiling bills.
What’s going on?
- South Carolina General Assembly
- 48.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Legislative Services Agency
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.