SCALE produces structural engineers' calculations and component details for the design of a variety of components such as beams, columns and slabs, using steel, concrete, masonry and timber. SCALE outputs pdf and docx files, consisting of a set of pages, neatly titled, dated and numbered, containing calculations and component details made to a standard suitable for submission to a checking authority.
“I use SCALE because it produces neatly composed calculation sheets which can easily be checked.”
SCALE incorporates a library of over 600 proforma calculations, which are accessed via in-app subscription. The content of this library is continually under review, proformas being added or modified as codes of practice develop and change. All proformas include a parallel set of calculations for Eurocodes and British Standards.
“I would like to express my thanks for the many years of use of your excellent design software which has made my life so much easier.”
SCALE includes LUCID and SPADE, 'expert systems’ which know about reinforced concrete, steelwork, timber and masonry detailing, and build the detail using the knowledge contained within their databases.
“I am self employed and use SCALE everyday for design. I have also used your LUCID automatic reinforcement detailing / bar schedule for ground beams and use the automatic steel connection detailing program. I have never had any queries on either of these from site.”
SCALE includes NL-STRESS for 2D/3D elastic analysis with linking between analysis and design, non-linear (plastic and stability) analysis, and numerous pre and post-processors for vehicle loads, guyed masts etc.
SCALE users produce over one million pages of structural calculations per year; SCALE has condensed print and summary options for saving paper.
• Subscribe to all SCALE, LUCID, SPADE and NL-STRESS proformas and data files, including both British Standards and Eurocodes, via auto-renewable in-app subscription.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of your free trial, if offered, or at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the price shown below.
• Monthly auto-renewal £49.99 GBP inc VAT.
• Annual auto-renewal £299.99 GBP inc VAT.
• You can manage subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
More information: https://fitzroy.com/iPad
Updates in SCALE 5.82:
• Built with the latest iPadOS 14 SDK.
• Fixed display for latest iPad Air (4th generation 2020).
• Fixed crash when trying to add a non-existent logo file.
• Modified lu110, lu120, lu130, lu210, lu220, sc274, sc460, sc731, sc732, sc734, sc735, sc742, sc743, sc744, sc745, sc746, sc747, sc748, sc749, sc801, sc850, sc855, sc886, sc887, sc888, sc889, sc890, sc891, sc892, sc893, sc894, sc895.
• SCALE still supports all iPads from iOS 9.3/iPad 2 onwards.
- Fitzroy Systems Limited
- 71.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 1986-2020 Fitzroy Systems Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full subscription to SCALE $50.99
- Full subscription to SCALE $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.