The REAP 2.0 mobile app allows farmers to track harvest information directly from the field. Registered users of the Scale-Tec REAP system can pair with one or more compatible scale system indicators to see yield totals, manage inventory, track truck loads and storage capacity, and see live weight in the grain cart - even when you are not the operator. Long range Bluetooth Wireless technology allows you to receive live weight readings directly from the grain cart up to 1000 feet away - and it’s all powered by your scale system.
• Record an infinite number of yield totals from the field.
• Know the current inventory of your trucks - reconcile your truck loads and never overload or underload a truck again.
• Track storage totals and current capacities.
• View location coordinates of loads and unloads.
• Conversion to dry bushel through moisture integrations.
• Multiple grain cart support to stay connected with all activities in the field.
• Operator names let you know who is operating a grain cart and who made the record.
• Loads collected from the REAP 2.0 app are transferred automatically to your web dashboard to manage and generate the reports you need back at the office.
• Change the selected Grain Cart, Field, Truck, and Destination from the seat of the combine.
Remotely see and tare the scale on the grain cart up to 1000 feet away.
• Edit a load record directly from the field or from the web dashboard.
Connects via Bluetooth to Scale-Tec POINT Scale, Scale-Tec serial Bluetooth device and compatible Digi-Star Indicators.
• The REAP 2.0 solution supports integrations with The John Deere Operations Center.
• Automatic load records with Digi-Star GT460, GT560, 512 and 520 Indicators.
• Automatic moisture records with Digi-Star GT560 Indicators.
• Manual load records with Digi-Star GT400, 410 and 510 Indicators.
Added support for new load ticket recovery functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works
I just bought this scale system. Once I taught myself how to use it (zero instructions on how to set it up) it was working great. I then found out that if you don’t have cell signal(95% of the time I don’t) it looses all of your loads. Even when I do have signal it will occasionally not transfer the load from the cart to the truck. The load just vanishes like it never happened. I bought this to get an idea of how much grain I have in my bins. Looks like I’ll be measuring them the old fashion way. If I could give this zero stars I would!!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scale-Tec Ltd.
- 52.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Scale-Tec LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.