The award-winning Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK transforms smartphones, tablets and wearable devices into very fast and reliable barcode scanning tools for consumers and employees.
The Scandit Barcode Scanner app showcases the barcode scanning performance of the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK. The Case Mode which support a great scan experience similar to traditional scanners with the Scandit Case.
- Optimized Scan Modes and UI styles for various use cases: 1D Retail Codes, 1D Industrial Codes, QR Codes, ID License PDF417, 2D Codes, DPM codes, Any Code, scan Multiple Codes at Once, select One of Many Codes in a list, Tiny Codes, Case mode, scan From Far Away, With Front Facing Camera, or Fast Short Range scanning.
- Scan EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1 DataBar, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, MicroPDF417, Aztec Code, GS1 Composite Codes, Postal Codes, GS1 DotCodes and more.
- Easily scan barcodes even in the most adverse of conditions, such as low lighting, glare and warped surfaces.
- Test different Scanner UI styles: Laser-Line, Rectangular Frame, Full-screen
- Optimize the scan settings to your needs
Features coming soon:
- Scanning Add-on Codes
You can sign up for a free test license at http://www.scandit.com to integrate the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK into your own mobile app. Leverage Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK to offer extra functionality and excellent scan experience to your users.
- update to SDK 6.9.1
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly the most capable, bare-bones scanner available
If you are a geek, just looking for an app that can scan any symbology you can think of, without all the ads/shopping oriented BS, this is the app for you. Although the app feels more like a demo for Scandit’s mobile API capabilities, that no-frills, “look our app can scan anything” approach is what makes this so great.
Of all the issues I have with the app, they are nit-picking at best:
-The app doesn’t take advantage of any dual cam iPhones with the telephoto zoom
-Something about the fonts make copying and pasting to apps that support formatting (like Notes, or any document editor), act a little weird.
This thing scans fantastically well, even on my horrible old iPhone 6 that is on its last legs. It can pick up barcodes even at the most challenging angles - it’s so sensitive I had to make a little cardboard mask to ensure it wasn’t picking up adjacent barcodes.
The only challenge is that this seems to really be a trial version so you can see how well it works. If yo want to integrate into a proper system I expect you’d have to subscribe to something. I ended up using a trial of their keyboard wedge to import barcodes into an email which I then was able to use.
Reads industrial barcodes
This app was able to read barcodes on equipment and other items. Most of these types of apps are meant for scanning retail items and that was not the type of barcode I needed to scan. This was able to help me scan the other types of barcodes that I wanted to and it even told me the barcode format after scanning it. Very helpful and I was not constantly harassed with ads or pop ups to buy additional functionality. A+
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scandit AG
- 134.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Scandit AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.