Scania Fleet is your indispensable companion in your day-to-day work on the road
– Direct control of the vehicle heater. Using this function, you can heat up the cab and engine to the desired temperature before the start of your shift.
– Create defect reports for vehicles and other equipment. You can also take pictures and send them with the defect report.
– See an evaluation of your driving behaviour. The evaluation and tips can help you improve your driving.
– If you are office staff, you can gain an overview of the company fleet directly on the map. You can also see real-time data from all your vehicles and detailed data about driving times and operations for all drivers.
Log in to Scania Fleet Management Portal with your user account. In order to get a user account, the following has to be fulfilled:
– Your company has a subscription to Fleet Management Services.
– Someone in the office at your company has created a user account for you.
See the app help pages on Fleet Management Portal for more information on creating user accounts for drivers.
If you do not have a user account, there is a demo mode where you can test and evaluate the app. In demo mode, you have the opportunity to test all the functions of the app in an authentic test environment.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Scania CV AB
- 147.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scania 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.