Meet Scanit, a simple yet powerful scanner app that lets you quickly scan any kind of documents and convert them into PDF’s. Scanit was built with simplicity in mind to let you accomplish a task of scanning, storing, and sharing documents more efficiently.
Being simple yet powerful means that Scanit will not only let you scan your documents quicker and more efficiently, but it also has quite some useful features on offer that we think you will enjoy using. With Scanit, you can safely store any of your documents in iCloud Drive that is linked to your iCloud account or locally on your device. Scanit also lets you share any of your PDF documents with other people with just few clicks. You can preview your documents, scroll through them, go back and forth between pages and add additional scans to an already existing documents.
- Up to 20 scans for non Pro users
- iCloud Drive support
- Ability to view and interact with PDF documents
- Ability to add additional scans to an already existing documents
- Ability to share documents with just a few clicks
- 5 Scan quality options (Ultra high, high, medium, low and ultra low) to let you minimize the size of your scans or make them even clearer if you ever need to
- 3 Simple Siri Shortcuts that let you perform various actions within the app faster
- Drag & Drop support
- Swipe actions support
- Handoff support
- Quick Note support
- Unlimited number of scans
- Access to folders that will give you an opportunity to better organize your documents
- Unlimited number of folders
- 10 Alternative app icons for you to choose from
- 15 Different tint colors that will let you make the app feel more unique to you
- Ability to lock the app with Face ID or Touch ID to secure all of your scans
- Ability to pick the default launch screen
- Ability to change the appearance specifically for Scanit
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to our app, we are always here to help you! Just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of service: https://www.designtech.so/scanit-terms-of-service.
* The sample PDF document used in the app screenshots was not created by us and we have taken it from: https://file-examples.com/index.php/sample-documents-download/sample-pdf-download/.
Thank you for downloading Scanit! Scanit 2.2 is finally here featuring the support for iOS 17 and iPadOS 17.
What is New:
- Ability to rename scans
- Support for iOS 17 and iPadOS 17
- Various improvements and bug fixes
If you have a feature request or if you have found any bugs or things that are behaving weirdly, we would highly appreciate it if you could let us know by getting in touch with us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using Scanit, we are extremely grateful that you have chosen our app! If you are enjoying it, please consider leaving a positive review since it helps us a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DesignTech SIA
- 5.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DesignTech SIA 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Scanit Pro $4.99
- Yearly $2.99
- Monthly $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.