The AccellosOne Platform is a Composite Application Framework that delivers a series of highly productive system services, a visualization layer ensuring a consistent user experience across a wide variety of applications and a software development environment that supports rapid application development. Built with the latest in Microsoft technologies, the AccellosOne Platform leverages XAML, the presentation technology at the core of the upcoming Windows 8, to provide a Microsoft Office caliber user experience inside a browser. Each of the AccellosOne solutions are accessed via the Platform as a fully participating “native” application. Browser-based third party applications can also be delivered via the Platform as a “docked” application thus creating a fully immersive environment that greatly simplifies the users overall daily activities. The Platform ensures that the end user can move seamlessly between WMS, TMS and EDI applications and efficiently manage their supply chain from a single, uniform dashboard. Accellos has utilized the power of the AccellosOne Platform to not only migrate key aspects of the acquired technologies, but also to develop ten new “native” applications that complement and extend its overall capabilities.
AccellosOne is known for:
• Breadth and Value: a full featured environment focused on the supply chain and driving broad opportunities for supply chain management and automation
• Simple and Supportable: Much more self-aware with fewer layers to install, deploy, and configure
• Powerful and Unified: common user experience and capabilities driving value to the bottom line through increased adoption and ease of use
• Extensible to the exponential factor: leverage the tailoring features of the platform to drive meaningful improvements to both the user experience and the underlying workflow design of the system
This iOS Optimized mobile App is designed to work with 3rd party scanning sleds such as the:
• Honeywell Captuvo SL22/SL42/SL62 product line (All models)
• Infinite Peripherals Linea Pro product line
• Infinite Peripherals Infinea product line (Infinea X, Infinea Tab, Infinea Tab M)
• Code Corp 4300
• Cognex MX-1000/1502
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
•No more warnings about bluetooth being off if you are not using bluetooth devices.
The developer, Dryrain Technologies, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dryrain Technologies LLC
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Dryrain Technologies LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.