Scan documents from your iPhone and iPad. It's that simple, that easy. Throw away the clunky machine on your desk. Toss the paper. You can even fax documents (with IAP) without ever touching a fax machine!
Scanner uses special algorithms to transform a photo into a flatbed-quality scan. It detects the borders of the page, corrects the perspective, and removes remove shadows to give you unbelievable scans.
WHAT CAN I SCAN?
• Business cards
• Scan in color, document, or grayscale mode
• Adjust brightness and rotation
• Supports multiple document sizes
• Scan multiple pages at once
• Organize your scans into folders
• Password protect PDFs
• Automatically back up to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or Evernote
• Email PDFs or JPGs
• Sync across devices with iCloud
• Access documents via WiFi or WebDAV
• Print via Airprint
• Fax to over one hundred different countries
• USA, Canada, Western Europe, Japan, Brazil, Israel, India, Italy, Argentina, Hong Kong, Australia is 99c for up to 3 pages
• Eastern Europe is 99c for up to 2 pages
• Smallers countries in Africa and Asia is 99c per page.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
• Hold the camera steady, or enable camera stabilization in settings
• Make sure you have enough light, or use the flash.
• Make the object as large as possible in the picture you take
• Scan against a dark, contrasting background
• Did you know that you can scan multiple pages at once by clicking the multipage button?
Use this app on an iPad 3 or higher, iPhone 4S or higher. Older models will work, but have lower resolution cameras which will result in poorer scans.
We want to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com with all questions and suggestions you have for the app. Please remember that although we cannot respond to your iTunes comments.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fully compatible with iOS 8
- Now see your scans on your computer with iCloud Drive!
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Ratings and Reviews
It was my first, but there are better...
This app works great, and when there weren't any others this one did its job swimmingly! However, there are others that do what this one does and then some. It does a fine job, but it could be a little better. Auto-Border and Auto-pic would be a GREAT addition.
Perfect except for the font is white on white.
I love it. The only thing that they should really improve is that the email address font is white on white so you can’t see the address that you’re sending it to. Also the send button is white so you can’t find it when you want to send your email.
I love this app because it saves me time scanning documents with my regular printer/scanner. This is easy to use and have different options to send the document. I read some reviews with complains about the fax option. I have not used the fax option but it works great sending docs via email.
The developer, Avocado Hills, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Avocado Hills, Inc.
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- ©2013 Avocado Hills
- In-App Purchases
- Fax Credit $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.