PDF Scanner App scans printed or handwritten documents such as contracts, paper documents, books, receipts, business cards, etc with your iPhone or iPad easily. PDF Scanner allows you to scan with your camera or import from existing photos. The scanner app also allows you to manage and generate PDF documents to be saved, emailed and shared.
PDF Scanner features include:
+ Smart Page Detection that detects your pages from the background to allow you to scan and capture your documents with ease
+ Convert your scan to black & white images or preserve its colors.
+ Edit Scan Images - Crop, adjust contrast, add text to your scanned documents.
+ Print your scanned documents.
+ Optical Character Recognition OCR technology that converts your scan documents to text to allow for easy transcription.
+ OCR support for multiple languages.
+ Share scan documents to friends and family
PDF Scanner offers a subscription plan for Cloud based OCR service that turns your scan documents into text.
- Premium cloud based OCR feature is $49.99/year with a 3 Day Free trial or $29.99/year
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- Your account will auto renew once a month.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- The price will be charge on a monthly or yearly basis and the price will be clearly shown depending on the service you subscribe to at the point of subscribing.
+ Enhance PDF Scanner
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Better than good, actually. I’m creating a work space in a small condo into which I recently moved. I purchased a tv/monitor which prompted me to scan the product for registration purposes. I discovered your phone scanner app it worked perfectly for my needs. As a retired professor who wants to remain active in writing, I want technology to support my goals efficiently and effectively and the phone app did just that—effortlessly! To paraphrase a line from Halt and Catch Fire, technology is not the thing; it is the thing that gets you to the thing.
Simple to use!
The app is simple to use with basic options. Nice being able to choose from taking a new pic to scan or just pulling from the gallery.
I’m not sure how it functions on a phone, but I was using on iPad Pro tablet 2017 version with iOS 12.1.1. If I had anything negative to say, it would be that on this pad it was a bit tricky using the camera function because the view was reversed when trying to center the document! If there was an added option to reverse the camera so document centering was easier I would give it 5 stars! I ended up just taking a picture and pulling from the gallery to simplify the task.
All in all worked very well for what I needed.
So simple, works better than my printer scanner
I have a Canon PIXMA wireless printer/scanner and this scanner app worked way better than that printer ever has and it’s a lot faster too. Would recommend to anyone needing to quickly scan documents. It literally took less than 10 seconds to scan with my iPhone 8 Plus. This will definitely be my go to scanner from here on out.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Appsverse Inc.
- 141.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Appsverse Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Scanner Phone Premium $49.99
- Scanner Direct Premium $29.99
- Scanner Pro $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.