This app turns your iPhone or iPad into a handy scanner, fax or an air printer in your pocket. It lets you scan high quality multi-page documents, print it to any AirPrint capable printer in your wifi network, email it or save it to a document folder on your device, post it to Google Docs or fax it to any fax number, directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. A highly useful app designed for individual or businesses use. The app pays for its own price in the first few uses.
Rated by users as one of the most useful app in the Utilities and Productivity categories.
* High quality multi-page document scanner with option to convert documents into PDF or image format. Built-in image quality processing and size adjustment.
* Fax document directly from the app.
* Email documents directly from the app.
* Print documents to any AirPrint capable printer in your wifi network. Please see the notes below on how to setup printer for AirPrint.
* Post documents to Google Docs directly from within the app
* Convert scanned documents to text through integration with Google's OCR feature.
* Managed your scanned documents in a built-in file folder.
* Built-in feature to process and adjust image quality.
1) Following is a list of AirPrint enabled printers supported by iPhone/iPad:
Improved user interface.
Scan multi-page documents to image or PDF format
Wifi file transfer feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The scan part of the app is why I bought this. The purpose was to scan paper receipts daily for uploading later in the week for personal banking. The option to save the image as a PDF was covered up by the menu bar top center of the screen and could not be selected. Also once a JPEG or png format was chosen, the option to save the image In a folder that I previously created using the app; was also hidden under the top center title bar but could be revealed upon scrolling my finger up the page; but was not selectable either. I would a patch to fix these bugs or a refund immediately please.
Also the APP SUPPORT LINK IN the apple App Store is a dead link. Plz advise
You got my $4.00 but the claims you make about your app are untrue. Your app simply takes a photo of the document. It doesn't recognize the text at create a resizable PDF document. When you "process" the photo it comes out in poor resolution. I'd be better off just sending a photo of the document.
I got sucked in because I had another app called turboscan on my phone which was amazing! But it was developed by Piksoft. You obviously ripped off their name and fooled me. I should have been more careful.
Your app won't last!
Wonderful App - Really Like It
Lots of useful features. Good for casual use or converting scanned document images to PDF. Printing from the app requires an Air Print capable printer but that's true for any other iPhone app that can print. Also, the customer service through email is great. The response is very fast and courteous.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.