Scanner PDF app will maximize your document management efficiency : a mobile scanner for your smartphone, to change paper into PDF, while saving both time and storage.
Scanner PDF supports image processing and can transform, rotate, sharpen your images, for best document quality, combined with Scanner PDF's top edge OCR engine.
- High resolution scans that preserve most of the original paper document details
- Built with OCR technology
- Multiple page PDF support
- Modify, delete pages
- Image processing engine that allows you to change contrast, enhance, sharpen for the perfect document quality!
- Share data with friends, with just a few taps
This app contains subscription :
- You can subscribe for premium account with unlimited scans, premium features and no ads
- Subscription is from $9.99 USD monthly*
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Fixed passcode issues*
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Forcing you to subscribe to pro if you’re scanning document over 10 pages.
Can’t scan over 10 pages unless you subscribe. However, when it pops up I’m already is the middle of the document! But when I clicked continue to subscribe, it doesn’t work!!! The “continue” button is broken or something, doesn’t respond! Thought it might just be a glitch and canceled the pop up. Tried again, and after I finished scanning my entire document, I tried saving it, but still can’t! Need to subscribe to pro. I am willing to! Clicked the continue button again! Doesn’t work. Wasted my time and now I have to find another scanner app! So inconvenient and adding unnecessary stress to users.
Should be called Scammer app
A couple things. This is first of all not a very good app. The “scan” that it does is just a black and white picture that is cropped along the page lines—which in no way looks like you actually scanned a document.
Secondly, the app uses nefarious methods to get users to subscribe for $10 a month. $10 A MONTH!!! For an app that a 12-year-old could make. It’s a joke. Not only would $10 for a one time purchase be absolutely ridiculous, but they subscribe you automatically to the monthly billing, and make it purposely confusing as to how you might unsubscribe. This is an perfect example of tech being used unethically to exploit customers. I’m lucky that I’m a 25-year-old with a decent knowledge of how these things work. I can only imagine how many retired folks are being charged $10 a month and have no idea how to unsubscribe. What a pitiful way to earn money. This is the exact kind of thing Apple should be flagging—instead, they put their ad at the top of the search result page when you look for a scanner app. An ad which, by the way, is being paid for using the funds they’re siphoning from unwitting customers. Pathetic.
The scanner seems to work okay, just like any other scanner app really, but there is a screen that pops up when you’re ready to start using the app asking for your credit card, that “will not be charged” if you’re using the free version. You think you have to give the information in order to use the app. You think you can’t move forward and start scanning your docs without the information. They word it in such a way that they make you believe it’s needed as part of the set-up to use the app, the card won’t be charged. But as soon as you enter the credit card information BOOM!! They’ve got you and you’re card gets charged. Then good luck finding out how to contact them to stop the charge. There is no contact information and the only two email addresses you can find, are both “unknown” and “undeliverable.” I had to call the credit card company to dispute the charge and I put an alert on this company, and then canceled my credit card. Beware!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 53.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Luni
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.