[What is ScanSnap Cloud?]
ScanSnap Cloud is a service that delivers scans from your iX Series ScanSnap to your favorite cloud services without the need for a computer or mobile device. It intelligently optimizes and sorts scans into documents, receipts, business cards and photos, and then sends them to the cloud services of your choice.
ScanSnap allows you to scan directly to your cloud storage or line-of-business application, and access your files anytime, anywhere, and on any device through integrated apps including Box, Concur Expense, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, GoogleDrive, Google Photos, Hubdoc, LedgerDocs, OneDrive, QuickBooks Online, Rocket Matter, Shoeboxed, Talk Acct, SecureDocs and Xero. This app allows you to easily configure your data’s destinations, adjust settings and view your scans.
To use ScanSnap Cloud, the following items are required:
- ScanSnap iX1500/iX500/iX100 scanner or camera-equipped smartphone
- Wi-Fi environment with internet connection
- Your account information for your favorite cloud services
[Available Cloud Services]
You can use ScanSnap Cloud to scan into Box, Concur Expense, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, GoogleDrive, Google Photos, Hubdoc, LedgerDocs, OneDrive, QuickBooks Online, Rocket Matter, Shoeboxed, Talk Acct, SecureDocs, Xero. For the latest information, visit ScanSnapCloud.com/us.
[Features of ScanSnap Cloud]
ScanSnap Cloud functionality for the iX1500, iX500(*1) and iX100 provides users an easy way to scan directly to their favorite cloud services without the need for a computer or mobile device. After quick configuration, ScanSnap Cloud works intelligently behind the scenes to automatically sort scans into four categories: documents, receipts, business cards and photos, to make scanning easier than ever before.
• ScanSnap Cloud optimizes scanned images with automatic size and color detection, automatic page rotation and blank-page removal
• Ability to create searchable PDFs for easy keyword searches up to 500 pages / 250 sheets(*2)
• Automatic file naming for documents, business cards and receipts
• Receive automatic notifications when your scanned images reach their destination
• Change settings or correct a mis-file without having to re-scan(*3)
• Use your smart device’s camera to capture images, route data through the ScanSnap Cloud app and send optimized image to your chosen cloud service(*4)
(*1) Depending on when you purchased the iX500 model, the SSID and SECURITY KEY label may or may not be attached. If the label is not attached, configure the initial settings from a computer. After you configure the initial settings from a computer, you can use ScanSnap Cloud functions.
(*2) Letters may not be recognized correctly depending on the condition of documents or electronic font used.
(*3) ScanSnap Cloud handles scanned images by using high analysis technology. Depending on the contents of a document, however, the wrong process may take place. We recommend that you check your chosen cloud services regularly for misrouted documents.
(*4) The camera function is for ScanSnap iX1500/iX500/iX100 owners only.
[How to Use ScanSnap Cloud]
1. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the app to configure your scanner and settings
2. Place documents, receipts, business cards and photos in your ScanSnap Scanner and press the Scan button
*For details on the settings and the usage after download, please refer to the Help section of the ScanSnap Cloud App
- Devices that are running iOS 10.3 or later and are equipped with a Wi-Fi function.
- For information on ScanSnap iX1500, iX500 and iX100, please visit the ScanSnap Microsite,
• ScanSnap Cloud is now also available in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Singapore.
• Modified the error where photo images taken with a camera could not be sent correctly.
• Minor bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
The bare minimum
The app works. It’s hideous, it doesn’t support the X-style screens, and its clunky as hell, but it works.
Ugly but functional
The main functionally seems to work OK, which is more than some apps. Ugliness takes a star away. :-)
Would be great if the app supported automatically OCRing documents in the cloud when scanned so the version posted to cloud storage has it off the bat. Also would be great to define more complex naming rules - I.E. scanned_datetime-parsed_date-parsed_text
Otherwise the app is great. Love the saved (and error) notifications. My scanner lives on the kitchen table and as things are scanned they go practically straight into the shredder once I get notice the document is saved to Dropbox.
- Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc
- 50.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.