Scar Booth 12+
Add Scars/Wound to your photos
Designed for iPad
Fake out your friends by adding realistic scars, cuts and bruises into your photos, with the Scar Booth iPhone App. Take any picture and add virtual wounds to the photo.
As seen on "The Doctors" tv show and slammed by the Daily Mail for being a little too realistic.
Adjust the transparency and blur of the image to make it look like it is a real injury.
Your friends and family will be convinced that you have suffered a painful injury when they see a photo of you with a black eye, bruises and a cut up face. Meanwhile you are looking as good as ever and have just posted a prank photo.
Imagine the comments you will get when you post a photo of yourself with scars, cuts and bruises on Facebook and no one knows the story behind it.
Excellent User Reviews
"Dr - Good fun app and my kids think it's good too"
"Brilliant - Love It"
"So Much Fun - Cool App"
"Koolness - Totally Koop luv it! It's super scary! I zombiefyed my mom, me, and my sis! I luv this app totally of the chain!"
"Most Fun App Ever - I had so much fun mutilating myself and the rest of my family. I sent them to fb & fooled everyone"
- Universal App for iPhone & iPad
- Retina Graphics
- Over 100 unique injury images and growing
- Take a picture or load one from the album
- Share via all popular social platforms
- Double Tap Zoom to zoom in and make fine edits
- Adjust Transparency levels of injuries
- Eraser, erase parts of the wound
- Blur, adjust the blur of the wound
- Brightness, adjust the brightness of the wound
- Add multiple injuries to a photo
- Adjust size, rotation and placement
Download Scar Booth now and start making prank injury photos
Got twitter? Follow us @appdicted
PLEASE NOTE: Appdicted does not encourage violence towards anyone or any thing! This app was created as a fun prank app and nothing more.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I was actually very surprised on how convincing the wounds look.
Used one on FB and pretty much everyone believed it was real.
Here Is Your Review.
Every time that you save a photo to your Camera Roll in this application, you are without miss presented with a nagging pop-up window asking you to review the application. Well, here is your review.
Normally I would have given an app like this the default 1-star for habitually harassing me for a review. But, in the case of this particular one I actually really do like and enjoy the gruesome effects that the app helps you to achieve. I also like this developer's hair and mustache and hat applications as well. Though, the hat one also nags for reviews, I cannot remember if the hair and mustache version does this or not at this moment.
Please take some advice, if an app you have created is good on its own merits you wouldn't have to beg and plead for customer reviews in such annoying and distasteful ways. If an app is good it will receive those positive reviews and ratings all on its own. So, please take that advice and remove these nagging pop-ups, thanks.
iPhone 6 Plus/ iOS 9.0.1
This is not for the squeamish. Great fun for older people.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Appdicted LLC
- 46.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © copyright 2019 Appdicted, LLC All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.